26th July 2017, 10:16 AM
deepak shukl

MBA in Mechanical Engineering is a good option after B.Tech? Opportunities available after studying this course?

Hello sir, I am B.Tech holder and want to study MBA in Mechanical Engineering course. So, please guide me is it good option for me? Opportunities available after studying this course?

30th August 2017, 01:39 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in Mechanical Engineering is a good option after B.Tech? Opportunities available after studying this course?

There would be good number of job opportunities for the Mechanical Engineers. Mechanical Engineering is a ever green subject which means always there would be job opportunities for the candidates.

If you get a good job after completion of Mechanical Engineering, I would suggest you to go for the job rather than opting for MBA course.

MBA course, you can pursue even in distance education also.

Due to this, you will get 2 years of industry experience by the time you complete MBA course.

After the completion of MBA course, you would receive the benefits like
-Higher Salary
-Chances to Promotion as Manager
-Opportunity to start your own Business

Similarly, if you don't get good job after Mechanical Engineering and if you get admission for MBA course in IIM's, then please go for MBA course.

There would be career scope for the candidates by doing MBA course from IIM's which are the top Institutes in India.

After completion of MBA from IIM's, companies will hire you by offering huge salary packages.

The following specializations of MBA would be better choice for you
MBA in Systems Management
MBA in Operations Management
MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Managment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?