1st March 2010, 01:49 AM
amrita pal

MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

let me know about the fee structure, eligibility criteri and age limit for MBBS entrance examination

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed fee structure to do MBBS? What is the duration and the age limit?
  3. List of colleges with fee structure which offer MBBS in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  4. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  5. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  6. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  8. List of medical courses available in Ukraine other than MBBS course? Eligibility criteria with fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students?
  10. Where do IAS Exam held every year?
  11. What is the upper age limit for MBBS entrance exam?
  12. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  14. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  15. Which are the various MBBS entrance exams? What is their eligibility criteria? Last years cutoff marks for MBBS in Mumbai and Maharashtra? Names of the reputed MBBS colleges?
  16. Upper age limit for CAT, XAT and MAT? Eligibility criteria and date of the entrance exam?
  17. What is the scope in government office after MSc?
  18. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
1st March 2010, 02:46 PM

Default Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

I know about the fee structure, eligibility criteri and age limit for MBBS entrance examination[/QUOTE]
1st March 2010, 11:17 PM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

well dear friend, the age limit may vary in some colleges b/w 20 to 30 where as educational qualification which is minimum is you must have passed 12th form a recognised board with PCB as compulsory subjects and along with it you must have a good and sound acedimic back graound , well mostly most of the institutes in India offer the MBBS course after taking a entrance test followed by inrterveiw, and the deatils of those all colleges you can find on internet once you decide from where you want to take your MBBS degree.
all the best .....
and good luck...
2nd March 2010, 02:32 PM
YOGITA N SARKI

i m a sc candidate can you please tell me that what percentage should i score in wbjee(medical) to get a good rank?
2nd March 2010, 10:41 PM
THAMMA RAJA SEKHAR REDDY

IN present days of that no age limit for the studies And its better to make it of the earlier age to get some part of fee benefits.
2nd March 2010, 11:59 PM
meenakumari

Quote:
Originally Posted by amrita pal View Post
let me know about the fee structure, eligibility criteri and age limit for MBBS entrance examination
fee structure will be vary from college to college 12th will be the minimum eligibity to join the college and now there is no age limit to join
3rd March 2010, 10:57 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..........
Date of Entrance Examination: July 1st week, 2010
Availability of Application Forms: June 2010
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: End of June, 2010...............
3rd March 2010, 08:40 PM
prasad.v

10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.

Age: Lower age should be 17 years as on 01.07.10 & upper age limit should be maximum 25 years as on 01.07.10. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three year for SC/ST candidates.
4th March 2010, 05:18 AM
asish
Senior Member+

dear friend your max age should be 25 whereabouts.
you shold have a PCB average of 60%
fee structure varies between universities so consult the respective websites
all the best
30th March 2010, 09:13 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
first thing is that the exam dates vary from college to college.

secondly eligibility criteria is that you must be having 60 % marks in your 12th in PCB.

third thing is that you must be less then 25 tears of age.

good bye.
31st March 2010, 01:15 AM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

hi
10+2 pass with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English with at least 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for general category candidates and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Biology taken together for SC/ST Candidates.

Age: Lower age should be 17 years as on 01.07.10 & upper age limit should be maximum 25 years as on 01.07.10. The upper age limit may be relaxed by three year for SC/ST candidates.
31st March 2010, 04:39 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

different exams have different fee structure,age limit , eligibility criteria...
but some things are same like for medical studies
student must have 60% marks with subjects
P,C,B...in +2 exam...
and fee is approx more than 12 to 20 lacks ...
age in between 17 to 25....
good luck
31st March 2010, 03:11 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

read the broucure at http://www.mciindia.org/KNOW/rules/elig_cert.htm for the eligibility details
31st March 2010, 06:28 PM
mike shinoda back
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can get a list of exams from
www.winentrance.com/medical_entrance_exam/
the fee structure and eligibility criteria,etc vary university to university
to know in details visit the official websites
all the best
21st April 2010, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Im 28 yrs old & of Gen category. Is it possible for me to try for mbbs
23rd April 2010, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

If 60% SCORE IS ENOUGH TO GET A CHANCE IN MBBS IN WEST BENGAL JEE
24th April 2010, 06:16 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

Quote:
Dear amrita
The eligibilty for the same is 60% in 12th(bio) in most of the colleges but in some colleges this may be more or less also.
The fee structure is also different for different medical colleges.
Fee of governmental college use to be very less. But in private colleges on an average the fees vary from 1-5 lacs per annum
However, the govt. is trying to regulate the fees of private medical college.
Dear friend
I would suggest you to mention the college or entrance examination you are willing to appear. It would be easy then to tell you exactly the fee structure etc details.
One more thing I would like to tell you that career in medical is very fantastic. There is no question on it so don't bother for fee structure.
Take all the good MBBS entrance test and choose the best college as per your merit.
Some leading MBBS entrances are
AIIMS
CBSE PMT
AFMC
CMC Vellore
State PMT (Your state).
BHU Varanasi
Manipal PMT
etc.

For information reagarding any entrance examination or college you can reply me here.

Thank You
Good Luck
30th April 2010, 06:11 PM
quddus

Hi friend...............

You should give the entrance exam for medical. The age limit is from 17 to 25 and the total fees for your all over course is minimun 8 lakhs and maximum 16 lakhs, if you want to study in good and very fine college. But my friend you should acquire minimum 60% maks in both PCB & +2 exam.
All the best my friend.
Thank you!
12th May 2010, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit for MBBS.? AND WHICH COLLEGES HAVE THE UPPER AGE LIMIT AS 25 YEARS
15th May 2010, 10:47 PM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi friend,
the MBBS exam is take by the different entrance exam,
such as aiims.
and other state medical exam so mention clearly the name of the entrance exam for which you want to know..
16th May 2010, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

what is is the fee structur of mbbs.
5th June 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
A candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..........
Date of Entrance Examination: July 1st week, 2010
Availability of Application Forms: June 2010
Last Date for receipt of completed application forms: End of June, 2010...............
Dear sir,
My question is that i am basically from ARTs back round, but i wish to do MEDICAL relevant courses,kindly suggest me,is there any option to do the same?

by
Mathan
28th June 2010, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

My sister passed her 12th(PCB) with 71% marks. She tried only for State PMT(Haryana). But she not qualified. Now what she need to do for the same.

By
Sonu Sahu
27th July 2010, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

dear amrita
i want to know about fee structure for MBBS course and also about eligibity criteria
what is the rules to take admission for NON-KERLITE students
11th August 2010, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

my age is 26,my 2% is 55,can i apply for mbbs entrance
14th August 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I got 41% marks in (Chem.,Physics,Bio) 12 th & total 51% from Mumbai board
please guide me if not eligible for MBBS entrance
27th August 2010, 04:07 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
At first you have to pass 12th with Physics,Chemistry,Biology with more than 50 % in aggregate & more than 30 % in English for any MBBS exam.
there are so many MBBS entrance exams:
1: AIIMS ,
2: AFMC ,
3: AIPMT ,
4: AIPVT -,
5MAT ,
6: AIMS etc....
Best of luck.
4th September 2010, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

i am 55 years of age iam interested in doing mbbs at this age. i have done my b.sc. 30 years ago with biology and chemistry
12th September 2010, 11:42 AM
abhishek patil

i am passed 12 th with 80% so what i do to join army forse medical college
16th September 2010, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

how can take admission in mbbs with chapest fees
17th September 2010, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit for Assam Medical College ?
23rd September 2010, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

please let me know the last date of declaration of result of 12th for MBBS admission in any academic year
will i be eligible in any mci recoganised / approved private medical college if my biology result for 12th is declared on 20 to 25 sept 2010 . earlier i have passed 12th with phy,chem and maths in 2009.
25th September 2010, 01:06 PM
subhash1206

Quote:
www.winentrance.com/medical_entrance_exam/
here you will find all things about about the fee structure, eligibility criteri and age limit for MBBS entrance examination
so log on to this link you willl get here
28th September 2010, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about eligibility criteria and how many entrance exam can be given by one student n of which state?
1st October 2010, 12:52 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

Your question is heading towards long domain of answers and since you havnt specified the college this would be difficult to answer.
However, first I want to tell you that MBBS fees is ranging from Rs.2000/- per annum(in JNU, AIIMS or any other govt. colleges) to Rs. 50,00,000/-
If you have cleared any of the entrance exam of govt. colleges like AFMC/ AIIMS/JIPMER/ state level PMT etc.then you will not charged much fee but if you clear any entrance of private college then it would cost you in the range of 2,50,000/- per annum to 3,00,000/- per annum(eg : for MAHE's kasturba medical college )
But you are not able to clear any of the entrance test then you have to go for donation seat admission , which costs you more than Rs.40,00,000/- per annum.
11th October 2010, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

IAM 29 Yrs old completed my diploma in nursing can Igo for MBBS?
28th October 2010, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

I have done BSc chemistry from mumbai university i want to MBBS can ido this
11th November 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

I am 27yrs old and I have got above 50% marks in my 10 2 exam with PCB. Am I eligible for doing MBBS ?
20th November 2010, 03:02 PM

actually i have completed my HS two years before...i got 86% in PCB due to financial i could not attained entrance test now i want to attain the test. can i do this?? is there any restriction? please reply
1st December 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am 17 yrs old and i have got 51% marks in my 12th exam with pcb in 2009 .am i eligible for doing M.B.B.S ?AND I AM BELONG S.C
10th December 2010, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

i passed my 10 2 in 2009 securing marks in p-54,in c-56,in b-63.now i am doing b.tech.after completion of bv.tech can i join in medical college by giving entrance.becoming a doctor is my aim
10th December 2010, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i am 34 i did 2 got 70% would like to do MBBS is it possible
13th December 2010, 06:24 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
The eligibility criterion is +2 pass from a recognized board with PCB. The age limit will vary and is between 18 to 30. The candidate must have excellent academic background. In India most of the colleges select candidates on the basic on the entrance exam merit. The fees structure will also vary according to the college. It you have selected any colleges then visit the official website to get information about the fee.
15th December 2010, 02:51 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Cool Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

Quote:
Dear friend,
Age should be 17-25 years,and candidate should be 10+2 passed...
20th December 2010, 10:32 PM
priyadharshiny mani

Question Re: MBBS Entrance exams fee structure, eligibility criteria and age limit?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vike View Post
Dear amrita
The eligibilty for the same is 60% in 12th(bio) in most of the colleges but in some colleges this may be more or less also.
The fee structure is also different for different medical colleges.
Fee of governmental college use to be very less. But in private colleges on an average the fees vary from 1-5 lacs per annum
However, the govt. is trying to regulate the fees of private medical college.
Dear friend
I would suggest you to mention the college or entrance examination you are willing to appear. It would be easy then to tell you exactly the fee structure etc details.
One more thing I would like to tell you that career in medical is very fantastic. There is no question on it so don't bother for fee structure.
Take all the good MBBS entrance test and choose the best college as per your merit.
Some leading MBBS entrances are
AIIMS
CBSE PMT
AFMC
CMC Vellore
State PMT (Your state).
BHU Varanasi
Manipal PMT
etc.

For information reagarding any entrance examination or college you can reply me here.

Thank You
Good Luck
im 12th student right now....can u please guide me which are the best govt colleges in tamil nadu....and where can i apply? even about the fee structure,marks and other criteria.... Waiting for ur needful reply...
22nd December 2010, 03:36 AM
SUMAN BHARADWAJ

Quote:
Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English securing a minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
candidates) aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English or whose results of Class-XII are likely to be declared by 7th July, 2010 are eligible to apply. (ii) The candidate should have attained the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on 31st December, 2010.No upper age limit has been prescribed.
7th January 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Hi
I am Nida Mokashi.I Want to study in uae after my exam now i am studying in uae only with CBSE IS IT POSSIBLE THEN WHICH UNIVERSITY IS OK
14th January 2011, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

14th January 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am pursuing in 10 2 but my age is 16(sixteen)year 9 can I apply for MBBS entrance exam
14th January 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about the approx fees of mbbs in bhu varanasi -jhilik dey
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?