26th August 2019, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science, which is a Software Engineer degree course?

I have completed my BCA and wants to continue my studies to become a highly qualified Software Engineer. So, what should I do now? Should I study MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science? Which will help me to be core software engineer?

7th September 2019, 08:44 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science, which is a Software Engineer degree course?

You must pursue MCA in post graduation if you are willing to get Software Engineer job in near future.

Because, MCA graduates are often hired for the post of Software Developers/Engineers in IT companies.

On the other hand, M.Sc. graduates in IT sector often get jobs as teachers in institutes/colleges. So, better you opt for MCA education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?