21st November 2009, 09:27 PM
vishal samnani

Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

Can u plz let me know the close of mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai collge in gandhinagar?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do degree in Nirma University and Dhirubhai College after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma?
  2. How can I get admission in diploma mechanical engineering in Nirma University?
  3. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  4. Entrance exams procedure to study Degree in Gujarat for Diploma Electrical student? Ratio of Diploma holders who switch to Degree course?
  5. Admission to engineering after Diploma in ECE from Nirma University? Can the faculty be changed?
  6. What can I do after mechanical in diploma? Which degree can I do?
  7. BE/B.tech after doing Diploma Mechanical without Gujcet?
  8. Admission in Nirma College for Diploma in Mechanical is possible?
  9. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  10. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  11. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  12. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  14. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Can a diploma holder in Electrical Engineering get admission in degree course in Gujarat?
  16. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  18. Admission in mechanical engineering degree in UK or USA after mechanical diploma? What is the requirement and the fee structure for it?
4th December 2009, 02:08 AM
anuja
Senior Member+

Default Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai coll

to take admission in MECHANICAL ENGG. you have to appear in AIEEE ,basis of your ranking you can get admission in niram college or Dit or if you are a diploma holder and if you have good % then you get admission in 2nd year dirctly,
irma Institute of Technology -Ahmedabad

Institute of Technology

Sarkhej- Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahmedabad - 382 481.
Gujarat, India.
+91 - 2717 - 241911 to 15
+91 - 2717 - 241917
[email protected]
Web address http://www.nirmauni.ac.in
for admission procedure
24th December 2009, 09:03 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai coll

For getting direct admission to second year you have to score minimum 70% including all semester.
8th January 2010, 07:01 PM
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

for getting direct admission to second year score minimum 70% in every semester as said by faiyaz
14th January 2010, 06:08 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

there are not many institutes and universities which give direct second year admission for diploma students.....
for these institutes you will have to contact the college authority for the correct procedure as there can be a entrance exam or they can take directly on the basis of the diploma percentage..........

best of luck
28th February 2010, 10:21 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend..
if you want to take admission in degree courses of mechanical engineering from nirma university and dhirubai college...
than you should have good rank in A I E E E..
and if you done your diploma course than you take admission into it..
by giving lateral exam..
by which you going into 2nd year directly..
so
best of luck.
21st March 2010, 05:54 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

hello friend, if you want to take admission in mechanical engg. as degree course from nirma university, then you have to clear the aieee exams with good rank or if you want to take direct admission then score 70% marks in all the semesters.

i hope you will understand my answer.
30th March 2010, 12:10 AM
subhasish
Senior Member++

dear friend
you can get admitted directly in Mechanical engineering in nirma university and dhirubai college but for that you need to score good in AIEEE.
after then you will be admitted in the 2nd year directly.
good luck.
30th March 2010, 02:07 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
as you are a diploma holder students so you can directly take the admission in the 2nd year through lateral entry,
but for this you have to give the exam of the aieee.
o k
all the best
28th May 2010, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz let me know the close of mechanical engineering in degree in nirma university by aieee last year
28th May 2010, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Can u plz let me know the close of mechanical engineering in degree in nirma university by aieee last year.
29th May 2010, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

can u plz let me know that how many years are needed to complete diploma & degree both in mechanical engg.. ?
1st June 2010, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I want infomation about mechanical enginering diploma in nirma mec.enginering diploma?
and i have listen that there are 4 years in nirma diploma and we don't have to do degree after that 4 year course.
And i requset to reply me faster because after 2 days its my result and i have take faster decision.

thank you
-gautam d. lodhari
from-porbandar.
6th June 2010, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

having scored 92% in SSC and take diploma course now, later on go direct admission for Degree in Nirma - What are no. of seats allote for the students holding diploma. TI want to know no. of seats in Nirma for Degree Course after completing diploma in Nirma.

Annapurna. visnagar
7th June 2010, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I have completed the diploma in the year 2010 from Nirma University (Ahmedabad) . And I wont to know how many seats are available to the Nirma University students for getting the admission in Gujarat at least and I have than 80%

Vaseem Patel (Una)
9th June 2010, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Hey Vasim. There is only 1 or 2 seats are available for Nirma student as per the few last years. I think you should try in other colleges of Gujarat. Well as I have searched for D2D but there are no management seats but yeah if you have some contacts with direct college authority then you can get admission in direct second year. All the best

Your know person(Guess)
15th July 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my diploma in 2006 and now i want 2 do degree in mech. so, pls tell me how can i get admmition for the same.

maulin vaghela
15th July 2010, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

eligibility for admission in diploma mechanical engineering to degree mechanical engineering - gtu
17th July 2010, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

congratulationt
20th July 2010, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

i understand.my name is raj.i m in 5th shem.mechanical engg. in palanpur.in gujarat every colledge has a 15% seets for d to d.but these type of colledges r very few.as u wish.k good luke .

if u want any type of help just mail me at [email protected] or call me at 9724496561
20th July 2010, 05:23 PM
raj9963

Smile Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

may i knw abt howmany persontg require 2 get admission via diploma 2 degree...........

inform me on : [email protected]
30th September 2010, 12:29 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

if you want take admission in 2nd year of mechanical engineering degree course you should have a very good marks or you have to qualify entrance examination.
29th October 2010, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are degree to diploma in Gujarat
10th January 2011, 04:47 AM
vinan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal samnani View Post
Can u plz let me know the close of mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai collge in gandhinagar?
yes.plz tell me howmany seats are avilable in nirma institute 4 michenical engineering.
10th February 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

is there any exam for diploma mechanical to degree mechanical ? i'm in last sem of diploma pls reply me fast
17th February 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Hi my name is Adnan
I will finish my diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology program from Sheridan college Ontario .i want to change my diploma to B.Eng. how can I do that if someone can Gide me please
[email protected]
Regards Adnan
13th May 2011, 09:01 PM
Bhadresh..

Post Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

May i know how many % in 10th for diploma engg.?
4th June 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

how many diploma to degree mechanical engineering college in gujarat ?
7th June 2011, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

After diploma , can I able to appear in exam of AIEEE , for degree course in mech.engg.
12th June 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

in hsc exam my score is 49.67 in pcm and aieee score is 50 can i get addmission mechanical engg please reply me my email id [email protected]
14th June 2011, 01:52 AM
shekharrai

Hi dear,

there are not many institutes and universities which give direct second year admission for diploma students.....
for these institutes you will have to contact the college authority for the correct procedure as there can be a entrance exam or they can take directly on the basis of the diploma percentage..........

Thanks
26th June 2011, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

recently i have complete my diploma in mech. with 7.8 cpi? hows probeblity to get admision
8th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

After passing Diploma in Nirma in Electronic and Communication with are the collages in Gujarat that we can go to degree from Nirma ?
28th September 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

are there NRI seat for diploma to degree admission.in nirma/ld colleage.
29th September 2011, 11:22 AM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Mechanical engineering in diploma to degree in nirma university and dhirubai college

Hi dear,

good luck
16th May 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Angry not your level for diploma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhadresh.. View Post
May i know how many % in 10th for diploma engg.?
how many percentage you guess?
15th August 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

i have c.p.i. 73% do you know admission for d2d for nirma university?
15th August 2012, 08:53 PM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Hello ,

There are not many institutes and universities which give direct second year admission for diploma students.....

Thank you
30th June 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma mech 7.5 cpi so I want to take admissions in degree mech no which collage I got admissions (reputed college)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?