30th August 2011, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?

Could u please send me the Cut of merrit list for llb 3 years of siddharth college of law

4th July 2012, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?

what is the cut off of glc college of mumbai for 3 yrs llb?
21st June 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Merit list cutoff for admission in 3 years LLB course in Siddharth College of Law?

Is admission for law for current year still open, what would be expected cutoff marks?
27th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

when is the cutt of list for siddharth college of law going to be put up ?
25th August 2014, 08:28 PM
alane7

please send me the Cut of merrit list for llb 3 years of siddharth college of law for cast SC commarce
9th June 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Plze send me the cut of merit list for LLB 3 year of sidharth college of law for cast sc in commerce
30th June 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there different cut off list issued by du for graduate students ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?