12th July 2013, 04:01 PM
hgbnuy

Minimum eligibility criteria to take admission in MSc Hotel Management?

What is the minimum elegibility criteria for admission in Msc. Hotel Management

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  2. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management?
  3. Fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  5. Last date for the sale of Hotel Management application forms? What is the eligibility criteria for Hotel Management?
  6. What is the eligibility fro admission of BSc in hotel management
  7. Is there any way to get admission in Hotel Management? I am doing BSc Life Sciences and want to do hotel management course
  8. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
  9. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
  10. How to do MBA in Marketing after doing BMS? What is the fees?
  11. Eligibility to pursue Hotel Management course for 10th standard student? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility for hotel management course? I have done graduation in BSc Chemistry
  13. Minimum marks required for Hotel Management in 12th?
  14. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  15. Eligibility to join BSc hotel management as lateral entry?
  16. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  17. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  18. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
1st August 2015, 12:54 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria to take admission in MSc Hotel Management?

The qualification required to get admission in hotel management course for Bachelor's degree is 10+2 passed with English as compulsory subject or an equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks from a recognized board .

The candidate age should not be more than 22 years for getting admission after 12th .

One can appear for NCHMCT (National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology) Joint Entrance test to get admission in hotel management course .

The minimum qualification required to become eligible for the Hotel Management Course for PG degree is graduation degree with at least 50% marks.

Selection to most of the government recognized institutes is based on common entrance test.

The Entrance Test consists of questions from the subjects like English, Reasoning, General Science and General Knowledge.

The selection process involves of written test followed by a group discussion and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?