23rd June 2014, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for admission in mechanical stream for Under Graduates? What is the eligibility for enrollment?

What is the selection procedure for admission in the mechanical stream for under graduates? I mean the eligibility for enrollement. Eg- class 12 % or any other entrances are held particularly?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course?
  2. Previous year Question Papers of Bank Clerk Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. From where can I pursue Ph.D in Management? What is the entire procedure of enrollment?
  4. Information about ICWA course? What is the eligibility? How to take enrollment? Fee structure?
  5. What is the enrollment list procedure for Group Y Recruitment Rally?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do Mechanical engineering from Germany? What is the admission procedure and which are the scholarships available?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in M.Tech(Mechanical) course in NPTI, Faridabad?
  8. How to join marine from 2nd year?
  9. Eligibility to take admission into Diploma in Mechanical course? Procedure to take admission into this course? Best college offering this course?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. Am I eligible for admission in NIT colleges after scoring 33 in GATE Mechanical Stream?
  13. How can I get admission in NIT for Mechanical Stream? I have scored 91.90 percentile
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech mechanical stream
  15. What is the admission process for M.Tech in Mechanical stream in Thapar University?
  16. How to get admission in institution of mechanical engineers? What is the admission procedure?
  17. Can I get admission in IIM A after passing 12th? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What should I take after 2nd PU to become a software engineer?
1st August 2015, 12:53 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in mechanical stream for Under Graduates? What is the eligibility for enrollment?

Yes, to pursue the undergraduate in the engineering course you need to clear the entrance examination to get the admission in the best colleges.

There are various entrance examination which you can appear to qualify for the admission in the best colleges are :-
* JEE.
* BITSAT.
* COMEDK
* SRMJEE.
* WBJEE.
* UPTU.

For all these examination you need to have passed the 10+2 from the recognised board with the PCM as the main subjects .

The examination paper contains the questions of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics. The application form for the examination are available in the month of January to April every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?