19th December 2017, 01:13 AM
vamshikrishna07

Minimum percentage required to do masters in Australia?

I have done my B.E (Bachelor of engineering) with 60% with a total no. of 8 backlogs (cleared before graduation itself). I have applied for visa and I am planning for Masters. Please let me know the minimum qualifications required for getting an admission into a good university and job opportunities in electronics field in Australia.

22nd December 2017, 07:22 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to do masters in Australia?

No percentage criteria in Bachelor's degree course is required to do Master's in Australia. Candidates who have obtained Bachelor's degree from a Government recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to Master's degree course. To get admission for pursuing Master's degree course in Australia, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports to the Australian universities in which you wish to apply for admission. If the university satisfies with your profile, you will be offered admission and you have to apply for study visa of Australia to fly to Australia for pursuing your Master's degree course.
22nd December 2017, 11:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

If, you are asking for educational requirement, then bachelor's degree from any well recognized university/institute with minimum 60% without any backlog is sufficient to apply master's degree in Australia. However, beside this, one must have to clear IELTS and GMAT examination for pursuing MBA degree from any university in Australia.
You are required following documents to apply admission in master's degree in Australia:
Attested copies of 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree.
Recommendation letter from the professor who taught you during bachelor's degree.
IELTS scorecard with a valid score which depends on education provider.

You simply have to visit the official website of the institute/university and download the admission form and raise enquiry. After getting Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment from respective university, you can proceed for VISA process.
15th December 2021, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

With 56% in graduation can apply for masters in australia
5th June 2022, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelor degree with 49.68%, Can i apply in Australiya for study?
2nd August 2022, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I have 50 percent in bachelor.. Can I apply for masters in Australia?
30th June 2023, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Is PTE score is required in Australia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?