11th February 2017, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications and minimum percentage required to study in Australia?

What are the qualifications and the minimum percentage required to study in Australia? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Please guide me. Thanks!

13th February 2017, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications and minimum percentage required to study in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the qualifications and the minimum percentage required to study in Australia? Can you please give me the details on this? What is the minimum criteria required? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Please guide me. Thanks!
If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible to study in Australia.

Your minimum age should be 16 years.
13th February 2017, 01:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications and minimum percentage required to study in Australia?

To be eligible to study in Australia, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised university. To apply for admission to any course in Australian Universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to prove your English language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Once, you submit your online application and supporting documents, if you are found eligible, you will be offered admission by the respective university for pursuing the respective course in Australia.
23rd May 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

How much academic percentage is required for studying diploma of travel and tourism
15th August 2018, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the minimum percentage in 12th for scholarship in Australia universities in non medical stream.
11th November 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to study CSIT in Australia but dont know what is the required percentage i mean grade? I have got C grade in one subject if i could or not
27th January 2020, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Does 50 % of academic marks in 2 can get a chance to study in Australia??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?