6th November 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in studies to apply for Air Force?

Maximum marks to join air force in X class and XII class? I have scored 78% in tenth. How many marks I have to score to join? Can you please provide me with the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can get the details for me soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in studies to apply for Air Force?
  2. What minimum qualification can get me an entry in Indian Air Force?
  3. What should be the height for Airforce X and Y group?
  4. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?
  6. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  7. How to apply in Air Force Pakistan? Percentage required to get admission? What are the requirements?
  8. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 10th to join Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in USA?
  11. Can I join AIF after completing BIM?
  12. Whether experience is required to apply in Indian Air Force Group-Y Medical Assistant recruitment? -- [New]
  13. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air Force?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to apply for MS abroad?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after B.Com in correspondence from Bangalore? What is the minimum percentage?
  16. What is the percentage required for 12th results to become an Air Force Pilot?
  17. Can a 10th standard student apply for NDA exam to join Air Force? How much percentage is required for it? Syllabus and pattern of exam?
  18. What is the minimum height required to join the Indian Air Force?
7th November 2017, 12:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in studies to apply for Air Force?

NDA ( National Defence Academy ) examination is conducted by UPSC twice in a year for recruitment of candidates in defence services after 12th std.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is :-

Candidate must have passed or pursuing in 12th from a recognised board.

Candidate age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Only male candidates are eligible.

It is mandatory to have Physics and Mathematics paper in 12th for recruitment in Navy and Air Force.

There is no minimum required aggregate in 12th to appear in examination. The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both stages for final selection.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
7th November 2017, 12:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The entry to Indian Air Force can be given to candidates who clear NDA written exam and Service Selection Board.

Eligibility criteria for NDA exam:

1. Mathematics and Physics in 10+2 is compulsory. You must pass in all subjects of 10+2 to become eligible for this exam.

2. Age criteria is 16.5-19.5 years.

3. Unmarried male candidates can apply for NDA exam.

But your aim should be to score as much as possible in 12th board exams.
7th November 2017, 10:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No minimum percentage criteria in 10th or 12th standard is required to apply for Indian Air Force. To join Indian Air Force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC. You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a Government recognised board. You should be an unmarried male candidate, should be in the age range of 16.5 to 19.5 years and should be an unmarried male candidate.
8th November 2017, 10:35 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

To apply for National Defence Academy entrance examination, following criteria needs to be fulfilled:

Academic qualification: You must be 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Although percentage criteria is not defined by UPSC, it should be above passing percentage of board exams.

Age criteria: 16.5-19.5 years. No upper age relaxation given to any candidate.

Written test is followed by Service Selection Board.
9th November 2017, 11:37 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

As far as you are concerned about the minimum marks required in Class X and Class XII the for joining Indian Air force then I would like to let you know that there is no minimum requirement in most of the cases apart in the cases of for applying in Airmen or AFCAT a for which the minimum marks required in Class 12th is 50% marks and 60% marks respectively.

One thing I would like to let you know that to have more opportunity in Indian Air force you need to have completed your Class 12th with Mathematics, Physics and English as main subjects.

For more detailed information regarding different opportunities available in Indian Air force you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?