25th September 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required for Hindi B.Ed?

What is the minimum qualification for Hindi B.Ed? If I have passed praveen, can I join Hindi B.Ed or not? I have not passed B.com yet.

25th September 2016, 06:24 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification required for Hindi B.Ed?

The educational eligibility criteria to get admission in B.ed courses is same for all subjects.The eligibility criteria to join B.ed course for Hindi streams are :

1 - Graduate/post graduate degree with a minimum aggregate of 55 percent marks (40 percent marks in case of SC/ST candidates).
2- Two years of relevant teaching experience from a CBSE/ICSE/NCTE or state board affiliated school/institution or organization.

Age limit:

- For fresher students - 40 Years
-For deputed students - 45 Years

Some of the best university to do B.ed course in Distance mode :

1- IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
2- Bharthi Veedyapeeth University, Pune
3- SRM University, Chenai
3- Sathyabam University, Chennai
4- Amity University, Noida
5- Mysoor University, Mysoor
25th September 2016, 06:51 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

To pursue for the B.Ed course the candidate must have a qualification of graduation. The Candidate must have completed his/her graduation with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. And He/she will be able to take admission in B.Ed course.
25th September 2016, 06:56 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification for Hindi B.Ed? If I have passed praveen, can I join Hindi B.Ed or not? I have not passed B.com yet.
In order to pursue B.ED course in Hindi, the applicant should have completed his/her Graduation or post Graduation in Hindi from recognized university with 50% minimum.

Admission is done on the basis of entrance examination in all the institute mentioned below:

Top Colleges offering B.ED in Hindi are:

Adi Sankara Training College
Address: Sankar Nagar, Mattoor, Kalady
Kerala
Phone No : (0484) 2467555.

Ambrish sharma College of Education and Technology
Address: 4 K.M Milestone, Meerut-Hapur Highway, Near Cold Storage
Uttar Pradesh
Phone: (0121) 3293686.

H.D.P.Y College of Education
Address: Mattupuram, Mannam
Kerala
Phone: (0484) 2442469.

Lala Manfat Ram Mahavidyalaya
Address: Near R.K.G.I.T , 5th K.M stone,
Delhi-Meerut Road, Sikhrod
Uttarpradesh
Phone: (0120) 6517164.
25th September 2016, 08:35 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to pursue B.Ed course is graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 50% marks for general and 45% for the candidates of reserved categories. As you are interested to pursue B.Ed course hence you need to qualify the exam that is conducted by the state university where you want to seek admission. Once you qualify the entrance exam on the basis of your rank in the merit list you will be given government or private college accordingly. Can start preparing for the entrance exam.
25th September 2016, 09:08 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is a two year duration undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools. After pursuing this course, one can work as a Secondary School Teacher, Journalists, Content writer, etc.

Educational qualification required for admission in B.Ed. course in Hindi is Graduation / post Graduation in Hindi with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
25th September 2016, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have not completed graduation degree so you are not eligible for B.Ed admission.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
26th September 2016, 12:16 PM
Preeti @

The minimum qualification for B.Ed is graduate in any discipline with at least 50% marks from recognized university. Candidates need to appear in an entrance exam conducted by various states and universities for admission in various teaching institutions according to the rank of the candidate.The minimum education qualification is same for all subjects. So,if you have not complete your graduation then you are not eligible for B.Ed.
27th June 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Degree pass in 49% general degree, now I'm conducting the exam rathna , ratna exam is eligible for b ed
30th June 2017, 03:46 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

As you are asking for the minimum qualification requirement then you can apply for entry into B.Ed course for Hindi
but after completion of bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Commerce,
from a recognised university/Board with minimum 50% marks.
1st August 2017, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

What I can doing B.ed ,I also passed B.A.41.41% in 2013 and I also passed B.A additional Hindi subject and get 336/600=56% in 2016 Suggested me can doing b.ed .
25th September 2017, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I finished 10th with Hindi as second language...B.A english in tamil nadu open university with hindi as sec lan.then i fin praveen uttarardh ..now i did my hindi 12th in nios..did im eligible to do b.ed in hindi
24th May 2018, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I complete degree in botany.now I am doing post graduation in Hindi.but result not published.can I do BEd in Hindi now
21st September 2018, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a soldier, i have completed final year with 46% marks, after retirement I want to do B. Ed yes or no
22nd May 2019, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate with 49.66,*% marks, but post graduate with 57% marks,am I illegible for b.ed
9th October 2019, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

l have completed ma english, my second language was hindi in my graduation, can i do bed in hindi?
24th July 2020, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10 with second language hindi nd I don't have hindi in my intermidiate nd graduation. Am I eligible for doing b. Ed in hindi
10th August 2020, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

sir , I finished my Become with second language arabic. Then I passed hindi preveshika coaurse . Then if I pass MA hindi with out hibdi graduation , I am I eligible for Hindi bed admission pleas ? . ..I hope a good reply . Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?