16th December 2009, 06:03 PM
adv

By mistake i left parents sign in AIEEE form and posted, What shall i do?

sir,
by mistake i had left my parents sign in the AIEEE application form and posted.what shall i do? can i post another form or not.please help me and give me right advice.
thanking you

30th December 2009, 07:53 AM
satyavani
Senior Member++

Default Re: By mistake i left parents sign in AIEEE form and posted, What shall i do?

yes,send an another form because your previous form will be rejected
30th December 2009, 02:31 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: By mistake i left parents sign in AIEEE form and posted, What shall i do?

you have done a great mistake and your form will be neglected,
apply a different form
30th December 2009, 02:56 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

You can not submit another form and previous one which you have posted without your father's signature is also liable to reject.

But still there is a hope if you have'nt done anyother mistake in it,means your application is completely filled perfect,then they will ask for a your father's signature on a blank paper.
30th December 2009, 03:31 PM
anuja
Senior Member+

u can contact at below adress they will give u the right information what to do next
The Assistant Secretary (AIEEE),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension, Patparganj,
Delhi - 110092
Telephone
011-22239177-80
011-22246087
30th December 2009, 09:11 PM
anurag kumar

Location: H.No.-101, first floor, dagar house, bijwasan New Delhi-110061.

well dear you made a mistake and that is your fault, so I suggest you to call the admission cell and ask for that, they will better tell you regarding that.
sorry I cant help for this.
31st December 2009, 12:47 AM
vetriselvi
Senior Member+

It is better you contact the concerned center and talk to them about your mistake so that they could rectify it and i dont think they will accept another application form anyways you ask them.
31st December 2009, 02:10 AM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

for sure your form without parents signature is going to be rejected....so it will be better for you if you fill another form and sent it as soon as possible ......for more assistance you can contact the authority.....
30th January 2010, 06:29 PM
edward
Top Answerer

i think your form will be rejected by the authority as your parents signature is missing its better for you to contact the authority regarding this and try to get some help from them.
30th January 2010, 10:47 PM
Senior Member+++

dont lose hope ....as you did the mistake then your form is always liable to be rejected
but you should go on the official website and just check the status of application form with the help of your application form no.
if your form is accepted then wait for the admit card and best of luck
4th February 2010, 10:36 PM
gautam d wonder lover
Senior Member++

please doesnot send another form otherwise both form will be rejected.
wait and keep hope,
and please contact to aieee office as soon as possible.
5th February 2010, 03:05 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

your form will be rejected for sure by the authority but still dont loose hope and contact the authority may be they can help you out.
6th February 2010, 07:51 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

ohk not a big eal its fine bit hope you did all the other things carefully then doesnt matter
29th March 2010, 11:17 PM
nalanda
Senior Member++

hi friend,
you have already made a mistakes and for this mistakes you application form must be rejected,
but please do not send the another application form because this form will also be rejected,
o k
all the best
30th March 2010, 03:18 AM
rajeshingarhwa

sorry but your form is surely rejected ..
good luck do not do this type of silly mistakes
good luck...
30th March 2010, 01:12 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

hey dude..
Your application form will be rejected for sure.
Confirm by dialing 011-22239177-80...........
1st April 2010, 12:47 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

i suggest you apply another form if you have date...
other wise go for exam..
crack the exam ...
and in admission time think about this i
think you change your parents name
prepare well
good luck...
10th April 2010, 04:06 PM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Sorry for that but its a big mistake and please dont do the mistake of sending another form as your present form can be rejected directly if you do so.

You can call up AIEEE authorities and ask them what step you should take in order to correct it.

Cheers
11th April 2010, 02:55 PM
amitforever
Senior Member+

dear friend
you have done a blunder mistake ,it can be corrected even if you will able to score you will not get any college . hope u will not commit such mistake in future.
all the best
25th May 2010, 06:35 PM
Aditya.addy
Senior Member+

dear friend,
if you have left the parents signature then it is considered a biggest blunder and your form is liable to get rejected.you must contact the authority for this.they might help you out.
visit www.aieee.nic.in
26th May 2010, 12:55 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

as now the exam of the aieee is already over,
but i want to clear you that due to this mistakes the application form must be rejected.
so from the next time do not make the same mistakes.
28th June 2010, 12:00 PM
gaurav poddar

your form is liable of being rejected as it is a major fault
no option than to send another application
29th August 2010, 05:50 PM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

As by mistake; you had left your parents sign in

the AIEEE application form and posted.So now you

post another form .
31st August 2010, 02:16 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

there is no need to worry.this is not a big mistake. but be alert in future.

don't send another form.it may be rejected .just like IITs, AIEEE authority also sends acknowledgment card in which there will be mention of your parents signature.then after putting signature by your parents you again send this acknowledgment card.

now your form is completed.

all the best.
12th January 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i have not taken the signature of my parents in aieee form what can i do now?
12th January 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

i have not taken the signature of my parents in aieee form what can i do now?
15th January 2011, 12:32 AM
biswajit001

sir,
i am biswajit patra posted aieee form(online) without parents sign by speed post from orissa.how i notconform that i put parent sign or not ? if not what to do reply soon.i saw that my form is ,what it maens acceped or receted?
15th January 2011, 12:40 AM
biswajit001

sir,
i am biswajit patra ,sorry to say that this is my 5th reporting,but i unable to get a single reply.till tow days i am trying to call,but still i cant get any response.help me every time a message blinks " your post will not be vissible until amoderator approved it for posting".help me quickly.
15th January 2011, 12:44 AM
biswajit001

sir,
i am Biswajit Patra ,sorry to say that this is my 5th reporting,but i unable to get a single reply.till tow days i am trying to call,but still i cant get any response.help me every time a message blinks " your post will not be visible until a moderator approved it for posting".help me quickly.
15th January 2011, 01:49 AM
biswajit001

sir,
i am biswajit patra ,sorry to say that this is my 5th reporting,but i unable to get a single reply.till tow days i am trying to call,but still i cant get any response.help me every time a message blinks " your post will not be vissible until amoderator approved it for posting".help me quickly.
31st January 2011, 07:58 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
You can not submit another form and previous one which you have posted without your father's signature is also liable to reject.

But still there is a hope if you have'nt done anyother mistake in it,means your application is completely filled perfect,then they will ask for a your father's signature on a blank paper.
Thanks.
30th November 2011, 06:49 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

dear friend,

there is no need to worry.this is not a big mistake. but be alert in future.

don't send another form.it may be rejected .just like IITs, AIEEE authority also sends acknowledgment card in which there will be mention of your parents signature.then after putting signature by your parents you again send this acknowledgment card.

now your form is completed.

all the best.
4th December 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Can you give me phone no. of AIEEE authorities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?