4th December 2010, 08:49 AM
A.vijay.p

Model and previous year papers for ICAR PG entrance exam for Agronomy?

sir,
i am prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for agronomy.
so give model & previous question paper.

14th December 2010, 11:41 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Model and previous year papers for ICAR PG entrance exam for Agronomy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.vijay.p View Post
sir,
i am prepare for ICAR PG entrance exam for agronomy.
so give model & previous question paper.

There are many websites which offer sample question papers for this exam. Please go through these online portals to get all the details about the syllabus and the previous year’s question papers. If you are able to purchase a book related to the exam and practice with it then it would be more effective.
15th January 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Model and previous year papers for ICAR PG entrance exam for Agronomy?

sir,
plz send me last two year question papers.icar u.g.
26th January 2011, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

agronomy pripncle
30th January 2011, 11:28 PM
prabhaharan

sir,

How can i prepare for PG horticulture ICAR exam. Kindly send the syllabus of the same.
9th February 2011, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

To
rrespected sir,
ii am preprationing of icar pg entrance exam for plant science and i need to sample paper of this exam. so please help me and send this sample paper.
14th February 2011, 12:14 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me ,
There are many websites which offer sample question papers for this exam. Please go through these online portals to get all the details about the syllabus and the previous year’s question papers. If you are able to purchase a book related to the exam and practice with it then it would be more effective.
Thanks.
Best of luck.
15th April 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

My application form no. is 01037 and i want my roll no. for jrf exam
30th May 2011, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

n:p:k ratio in india diffrent states
28th July 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz send me icar pg papers for abm.
13th October 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, please send me model and previous year papers for icar pg entrance exam for horticulture?
14th October 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir, please send me model and previous year papers for icar pg entrance exam for horticulture?
4th November 2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prabhaharan View Post
sir,

How can i prepare for PG horticulture ICAR exam. Kindly send the syllabus of the same.
gmail id manojagric@gmail,com
2nd January 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

i want previous papers of jrf agronomy
21st March 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

plz send me previous years examination papers of icar PG entrance examination (AIEEA) Home Science.
24th December 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a Bsc agri student and i want to know the syllabus of ICAR PG entrence examination of Agronomy
3rd February 2014, 10:22 PM
sravanthitirumuru

sir,please send me previous year agronomy p.g entrance exam question papers to my mail i.d( [email protected])
10th February 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

pls send me last 5year agronomy qustion paper iam prepare for msc entrance exam pls sir ([email protected])
1st November 2014, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you send me icar pg agronomy previous question papers to my mail [email protected]
8th January 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir can you send me ICAR PG agronomy previous question papers to my mail [email protected]
DATE; 8.1.2016 (07.35 PM)
NAINAM PATTI.
SANKARAN KOVIL.
TIRUNEL VELLI.
TAMIL NADU.
INDIAN.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?