21st September 2012, 05:07 PM
sngt123

Is my son eligible for Karnataka CET exam

My son studied in karnataka for 7 years form 7th standard to 12 standard ,now is he eligible for Karnataka CET exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  2. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  3. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  4. How many years to study in Karnataka to be eligible for KCET? My son is an NRI
  5. Minimum eligibility required to appear for CET in Karnataka?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  7. Eligibility to appear in MAHA-CET for a student of Karnataka? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility criteria to appear for the upcoming Karnataka CET exam?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  10. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  11. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in CET if completed 10th from Bangalore and pursuing in 12th from Karnataka?
  12. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana?
  13. Class X in Bangalore after studying in Riyadh from I-IXth standard? Eligibility for CET Karnataka after studying XI and XII standard in Bangalore?
  14. Am I eligible for KCATE against vaccancies vacancies of Karnataka for MBBS? I'm a student of science preparting for Medical outside Karnataka
  15. Am i eligible to write CET exam in Karnataka?
  16. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible to write Karnataka CET for MBBS course? I have already got a engineering seat through Karnataka CET
  18. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
15th November 2012, 10:28 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my son eligible for Karnataka CET exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sngt123 View Post
My son studied in karnataka for 7 years form 7th standard to 12 standard ,now is he eligible for Karnataka CET exam.
HI!
I am happy to inform you that your son is eligible for K-C.E.T exam after passing 12th.

ELIGIBILITY FOR K-C.E.T:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and Biology or Maths with minimum 50% marks.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
>Age should be above 17 year.

For more detail log on to http://kea.kar.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?