27th January 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Name of designated post offices in West Bengal? Where to get the MBBS entrance exam form?

Sir,
I may please be informed that the name of designated Post offices in West Bengal where to get MBBS entrance Exm. form.

Related Questions:
  1. List of post offices in West Bengal for AFMC MBBS Entrance Exam forms.
  2. From where to buy IAS preliminary forms?
  3. Where to get JIPMER MBBS entrance exam application form in West Bengal?
  4. Can I get admission in West Bengal Medical College for MBBS through WBJEE if completed 12th from Tamil Nadu but belonging to West Bengal?
  5. Am I eligible to appear for West Bengal Post Graduate Exam if I am a Bengali with Domicile in WB but done MBBS from Karnataka?
  6. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  7. Any chance to get MBBS or BDS college in West Bengal? My NEET rank is 255492
  8. How to apply for PG entrance exam? I have done MBBS from West Bengal
  9. Total number of intake in MBBS through West Bengal JEM?
  10. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  11. Date of Civil Service pre exam 2011?
  12. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal Entrance exam for a candidate studying in Bangalore and belonging to West Bengal?
  13. Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal?
  14. Would the WB JEM exam be conducted by the West Bengal government?
  15. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed? -- [New]
  16. How many seats are available for MBBS seat of SC category in West Bengal
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Eligibility for West Bengal state PSC after 1 year of housestaffship and MBBS?
23rd April 2013, 10:26 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Name of designated post offices in West Bengal? Where to get the MBBS entrance exam form?

Dear Friend,
There are about 8834 Post offices in all together in West-Bengal its not possible to give the detail of each and every Post office with their address beside this I have Mentioned one site below on which you will get the informations and detail of the Post office just you want to type the area Pincode and it will give you each and every informations of Post Offices:

http://pincode.net.in/pincodetopostofficedetails.php

Beside this regarding MBBS Form,So its the Course for which you have to fill the entrance exam for Medical.
The Entrance exam which will help you to get the MBBS Course is as follow and beside this I have also mentioned the main site of That particular Exam so that you should get each and every detail and informations regarding the exam:-

AIIMS
www.aiimsexams.org

NEET
www.cbseneet.nic.in

And,Now regarding the form so you have to fill it online you may get the detail for it by visiting the site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?