14th January 2011, 07:16 PM
kesharmithu

Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?

please inform me which exam is conducted by upsc for computer science engineers...and what are their eligibility. Can freshers apply for that and what is syllabus for that..

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Osmania University?
  2. Job opportunities in BSNL for Computer Science Engineer? Dates and syllabus of entrance exam?
  3. Syllabus and eligibility criteria for Computer Science engineers in PSU?
  4. What is the syllabus and eligibility criteria followed to apply for BCA entrance exam?
  5. Eligibility to apply for M.Phil in Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(IT) candidate? Is there any entrance exam available? When the exam will be conducted?
  6. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for B.Sc with M.Sc student?
  7. What is the syllabus for DRDO-CETPAM for computer science and the eligibility criteria for this exam?
  8. Are computer science students eligible for IES exam? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam?
  9. How should I apply for UPSC exam after studying in IT
  10. What is the eligibility criteria required for UPSC exam? Can a Stenographer apply for UPSC exam? -- [New]
  11. Syllabus of UPSC Exam for Dentist? Eligibility criteria and Syllabus for this Exam?
  12. What is PSU exam? Eligibility criteria for it? Can a computer science engineering graduate appear for it? What is the syllabus?
  13. Any chance for B.Tech computer science student passouts to apply for IES entrance exam? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  14. Can I apply for SCRA exam while doing diploma third year?
  15. How can I join Indian Navy having secured 77.2% in 12th class?
  16. Eligibility criteria of RTO exam? Date of exam and procedure to apply for it? Syllabus and reference books for the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Required Eligibility criteria to apply for UPSC Exam?
  18. What is GUJCET eligibility criteria?
15th January 2011, 06:55 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?

There are many exams which are conducted by the UPSC after the engineering degree.
For more information you can go to the Form distributer of your area or go to the official website of UPSC.
http://upsc.gov.in
15th January 2011, 07:25 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?

Computer science Engineers finds lot of Exams to write

For Example Civil services Examination, CDSE exam, Even you can write special class Railway apprentice Exam, Indian Engineering Services etc

For Eligibility Refer This attachment for various Exams.
11th March 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Computer Science Engineers? Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for the exam?

is there any vacancies for computer science engineers??????????
11th April 2011, 11:53 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Hi,
There are many exams which are conducted by the UPSC after the engineering degree.
For more information you can go to the Form distributer of your area or go to the official website of UPSC.
http://upsc.gov.in

Thanks.
1st July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Name of exam conducted by UPSC for Information Technology Engineers?Eligibility criteria and syllabus of the exam? Can freshers apply for this?
3rd September 2011, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

whether computer science subject is available for UPSC exam?
30th September 2011, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

computer science subject is available for UPSC exam ? such as IAS AND IPS
15th May 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for giving upsc and IAS exams for computer engineers????????
26th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i am pursuing engineering with cse branch, is there any scope for me in upsc? n what syllabus should i follow?
21st January 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I am learning in a third year CSE and I want to be an IAS officer let me tell what preparations should I do to achieve my goal?
28th February 2013, 11:15 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by kesharmithu View Post
please inform me which exam is conducted by upsc for computer science engineers...and what are their eligibility. Can freshers apply for that and what is syllabus for that..
The exam conducted by UPSC for the CSE is:

* IES i.e Indian Engineering Services and the eligibltiy for the exam is:

** One hold graduation degree in engineering from recognized university.
** Age limit:

21-30 yrs and relaxation is given for sc/st and obc.

For syllabus you can visit www.upsc.gov.in or www.upsconline.nic.in
27th July 2014, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am persuing BE fourth year computer.engg.can i apply any govt. Jobs coducted by mpsc/upsc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?