9th January 2013, 05:35 PM

Names of the books to prepare for RTO exam? I am a B.E mechanical engineering student

name the books for preparation of r.t.o. exam ?
i am B.E.mechanical name required bookss?

21st December 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books to prepare for RTO exam? I am a B.E mechanical engineering student

RTO exam syllabus
10th May 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the books to prepare for RTO exam? I am a B.E mechanical engineering student

I have colleges diploma in mechanical engineering and now I want to join workshop for one year experience. So plz tll me about such workshops.
10th January 2017, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am studying in mechanical engg. 3rd year. I want to know the books related to mechanical engg. for preparing my self for the RTO exam. Please will you suggest the standard book list. Thank you sir.
8th February 2017, 11:21 PM
positive boy

Names of Books for the preparation of RTO exam after mechanical engineering:-

●Lucent's General Knowledge 4th Edition (Paperback) by Vinay Karna, Manwendra Mukul, Sanjeev Kumar, Renu Sinha, R. P. Suman

●Pratiyogita Darpan General Studies: Indian Economy (Paperback) by Pratiyogita Darpan

●Lucent's Samanya Gyan PB (Hindi) 6th Edition (Paperback) by M. N. Avadhanalu

●Objective General Knowlegde & Current Affairs (Level 1) : Useful for UPSC / State PCS / Bank Clerk / PO / SSC / CDS / NDA / Railways / Armed Forces / DSSSB / MBA 1st Edition (Paperback) by Disha Experts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?