10th January 2011, 07:44 PM
baripada

Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?

i am a M.Sc(life science) student of NIT,ROURKELA i have to do a summer training for 2 months so pls provide me the name of the institutes which conducts summer projects and can provide accommodation during that period.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the institutes offering summer project in mumbai for biochemistry students for 2 to 3 months?
  2. Institutes offering summer internship to MSc Biochemistry students for two months?
  3. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  4. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  5. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  6. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  7. Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune? -- [New]
  8. Companies which provide Summer Training along with Mini Projects for 3rd year CSE students in Hyderabad?
  9. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  10. How to get previous year papers for ICWA?
  11. Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?
  12. Procedure of doing intern at Wipro?
  13. What are the appropriate summer projects in electrical engineering?
  14. Names of institutes offering summer training while doing 3rd year computer engineering?
  15. Names of some institutes which offer summer training for B.tech 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get summer training in Embedded Circuit Designing? Names of the universities offering summer training?
  17. How to get my summer training from reputed institutes in India? Procedure and names of the institutes which offer summer training? I am a student of 2nd year mechanical engineering at MDU
  18. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
19th January 2011, 07:36 PM
Brinda N

Default Re: Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?

Hi Baripada,

One of the best institute which conduct summer projects is "CETPA". Its a first certified Engineering traininig companing with conducting summer projects. Conducting period is between 4 to 6 weeks.
Other then this you can go for
1. National Institute of Technology Karnataka
2. VNIT-Visvesvaraya National Institute of technology, Nagpur.
15th February 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months?

which are the institutes to provide summer training to NIT students
18th February 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i am a betch 1st year student and to do training . my branch is IT . please suggest me name of some of the institutes.
11th August 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

i m in b.tech 3rd yr. please provide me the list of gov. and non.gov institute for completing my 2 months industrial training in summer ..
15th November 2011, 11:59 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

One of the best institute which conduct summer projects is "CETPA". Its a first certified Engineering traininig companing with conducting summer projects. Conducting period is between 4 to 6 weeks.
16th November 2011, 12:08 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello

26th September 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of Electrical Engineering,Third Semester,B.Tech from NIT Silchar.
If i want to do my summer training after 4th Sem in any IIT then what is the procedure for it.
Sir,
Please guide me.
6th January 2013, 08:38 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Names of institutes which conduct summer projects for NIT students for 2 months

1.VNIT-Visvesvaraya National Institute of technology

2.National Institute of Technology

all the best!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?