2nd August 2010, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

Am doing my m.sc biotechnology(final year)@coimbatore.please inform me about any institutes or companies offering project in kerala and tamilnadu.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the institutes offering summer project in Tamilnadu and Kerala? I am doing MSc Biochemistry in Bharthidasan University
  2. Companies and institutions conducting project work for students in kerala or tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Guidance regarding Project titles for M.Pharmacy candidates? Companies offering Projects to these candidates?
  4. Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?
  5. Companies offering Internship to Engineering Structures candidate in Kerala?
  6. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  7. Companies offering M.Tech project in any S/W company?
  8. Which are the companies offering ECE project
  9. Any universities in Kerala offering project? I am doing MSc biotechnology
  10. List few good companies to do Electrical project in Kerala?
  11. Companies offering internship with mini project? I am studying in 3rd year CSE
  12. Which are the institutes in Trivandrum Kerala to do my project? I am a B.Tech IT student
  13. Where can I do my main project while in 4th year B.Tech Electrical Engineering? List of the institutes offering the project?
  14. Can I pursue PhD in Dentistry after completing BDS from India? Which Universities in India offer this course? -- [New]
  15. List of companies offering internship and project in Operations Management in Madurai and Tamil Nadu?
  16. List of IT companies offering Internship to MCA final year student in Kerala?
  17. Companies offering MBA finance project in Hyderabad?
  18. List of the top institutes along with their details offering commerce courses in Kerala?
19th October 2011, 06:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

Many institutes offer project and research work for M.sc Biotechnology students. There are many institutes in Kerala where you can complete your project. Some of them are Biogenix Research Center, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology at Kerala, National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology at Kerala, etc. You can find many institutes in Tamil Nadu where you can do project and research work. A few of them are Periyar University, Government College of Engineering Campus in Salem, Anna University, Centre for Biotechnology in Chennai, University of Madras, etc.
19th October 2011, 07:25 PM
rameshndkumar

Default Re: Any institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

Dear friends........
all iit institutes are the best place to get an internship and projects during summer holidays ......for applying to complete your project at iits you should be very good in academics and should be the topper of your college.....

you can also do project in bhel ranipet,drdo in hadrabad....etc
keep visiting the website for more details and updates........

best of luck
14th December 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my msc biotechnology(first year),i want to do a mini project to get a laboratory experience.so please inform some companies or any institutes that offering such work......
29th July 2012, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

which private institute give project training and project centre for final year ece students in tamil nadu
13th December 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year eee student.could you please say some electrical based companies,where I can do ma final year project work?
15th December 2012, 05:54 PM
snapdeal

HI,

These are some institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu------

1.MicroSoft
2. Infosys
3.TCS
4. Amazon India
5. Wipro
6. Cognizant
7. HCL
8. CSC
9. Flextronics Software Systems Ltd
10.Xansa India
11.Accenture.

I hope this will help
All the best
24th July 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

btech biotech jobs are needed
1st August 2013, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my msc biotechnology(final year),i would like to do a major project in central government in tamilnadu.so please inform some companies or any institutes that offering such work....
1st August 2013, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Am doing my MSc biotechnology(final year).please inform me about any institutes or companies offering project in kerala and tamilnadu.
12th September 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

am doing my final year mechanical engineering could you please tell any company for doing my final year project.
15th September 2013, 10:22 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

hi,,,

institutes or companies offering project in Kerala and Tamilnadu
-------------------------------------------------------------

Cognizant
Accenture.
Infosys
Amazon India
Wipro
MicroSoft
mindtree
Xansa India
tcshcl
hp
dell
satyam comp.
patni comp.
Cognizant
Infosys
Flextronics Software Systems Ltd
simplex india ltd.
Amazon India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?