4th November 2011, 10:19 PM
Rohan kumar pandey

Is it necessary to appear in IIT JEE exam in the year when I will be appearing for 12th?

Is it nacessary to appear in iitjee exam in the appearing year of 12th board?

5th November 2011, 07:57 AM
avinashkiitian
Banned

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IIT JEE exam in the year when I will be appearing for 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohan kumar pandey View Post
Is it nacessary to appear in iitjee exam in the appearing year of 12th board?
IIT JEE Examination.

Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) conducts the Joint entrance examination for the admission in the first year engineering course at the IIT college. IIT JEE is the most famous engineering entrance examination and it is the first choice of every student who are preparing for the engineering entrance examination. Every year a large number of aspirant appear in the IIT JEE entrance examination but seat is limited so the examination becomes really hard. If you want to crack this exam then do hard work and get success.

According to your question it is not necessary to appear in the IIT JEE in the appearing of the 12th class but you have only two chance for the IIT JEE once in the appearing in the 12th board exam and other just after next year. For Example :~ If you pass the 12th examination in the year 2012 then you are eligible for the IIT JEE examination in the year 2012 and in 2013 and after this you can not seat in the IIT JEE examination. So, in the appearing of the 12th board exam you have first chance for the IIT JEE entrance examination and i think that you should not miss this chance. If you not appear in the IIT JEE in the appearing of 12th then your one chance will be waste.

The details information is available on the official website of the IIT. So, for any more information please visit the official website of any IIT :~ http://jee.iitd.ac.in/
11th November 2011, 07:16 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in IIT JEE exam in the year when I will be appearing for 12th?

You can attend for IIT-JEE for only twice in your life time.
You can attempt in you 12th and other chance
is next year after completing your 12th
12th November 2011, 06:41 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

No friend,
It's not necessary to appear in IIT JEE exam in the year when you are in 12th standard.

But you can attend this exam if you have all these criteria :

1.You should complete your 12th standard examination.
2.You must have PCM in your 12th standard.
3.You should score minimum 50% marks in 12th standard.

You can see the attachments below :
Attached Files
File Type: pdf How_to_start_Preparation_For_IIT_JEE.PDF(102.3 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf iitjee.pdf(1.95 MB, 78 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?