20th December 2012, 01:47 AM
azharstillalive

Is it necessary to have Maths as a subject to apply for admission? I am a student of 11th grade

iam a student of 11 grade , iam planning for bcom.
is it necessary to have maths as a subject for appling for the admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. What subject should I choose in 11th being a brilliant student?
  2. Admission in Btech with maths as additional subject -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NITS through Dasa Scheme?
  4. How to take B.Com in graduation without having maths in 11th? Can I become CA without Maths?
  5. DASA scheme eligibility with Maths as non-credit subject? What are compulsory and options subjects in DASA scheme?
  6. Can a student with biology course in 11th class but major subject as Maths apply for BDS?
  7. List of schools which offer admission in 11th Commerce with Maths in Pune? -- [New]
  8. Can I get science after CGPA of 7.2?
  9. Is class 11 important for our future?
  10. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  11. Is it important to opt for Maths as my 11th subject along with science?
  12. Is Maths compulsory after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  13. How to get admission in commerce after passing SSC exam? What is the scope for commerce without having Maths as one subject in 11th and 12th?
  14. What should I do after my 10th class with 88%?
  15. How can I get admission in BHU in class 11th? What is the date to fill the admission form? How to get admission in science, maths, physics and chemistry?
  16. Whether session is started before result enlisting in Indian Schools? Admission in 11th Science for a student of Qatar?
  17. Marks distribution in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  18. How should I get admission in medical? I am a 10th standard student
28th June 2015, 02:41 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have Maths as a subject to apply for admission? I am a student of 11th grade

B.Com stands for Bachelor of Commerce and as the name suggest it is a bachelor degree course of three years.

The minimum educational qualification required for appearing in the same course is a senior secondary degree with science or commerce stream from a recognized board. Here there is no compulsion of Mathematics in these for admission in the B.Com.

But Mathematics required when you look for BCA, BBA, CA course after your 12th.

After completing your B.Com course you will have the career options in the business field, banking field, administrative field, defense field ( Indian Army ) and much more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?