23rd August 2011, 09:32 PM
Vinay mithun

Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?

Hallo... sir
I'm currently a 3rd year B.Tech student, and my queries for MBA in Shipping Management.

-Is it necessary to qualify CAT/equivalent management exam for persuing MBA in Shipping Management from IIT kgp/other institutions. ?

24th August 2011, 07:05 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinay mithun View Post
Hallo... sir
I'm currently a 3rd year B.Tech student, and my queries for MBA in Shipping Management.

-Is it necessary to qualify CAT/equivalent management exam for persuing MBA in Shipping Management from IIT kgp/other institutions. ?

IIT Kgp is the most reputed college of INDIA and it is quite obvious that it wont take any students who are not qualified enough to join the college..
so yes, it is a compulsion to give CAT or any equivalent exam in order to join the college..u can contact the college admin if possible and confirm the thing from them that exactly which exam's score do they consider for admissions..

hope this helps..
30th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitz90 View Post
IIT Kgp is the most reputed college of INDIA and it is quite obvious that it wont take any students who are not qualified enough to join the college..
so yes, it is a compulsion to give CAT or any equivalent exam in order to join the college..u can contact the college admin if possible and confirm the thing from them that exactly which exam's score do they consider for admissions..

hope this helps..

thank you..!
10th November 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to qualify CAT or other management exam to pursue MBA in Shipping Management in IIT KGP?

sir how about doing mba in shipping and port from Annamalai University
6th March 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

IS IT NECESSARY TO QUALIFY IIT-JEE TO QUALIFY CAT.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?