6th May 2018, 04:17 PM
Ruchira dey

Is NEET score required to get admission in B.Pharm under Jadavpur University?

Do I have to give NEET for getting admission in B.Pharm under Jadavpur University? And on how much ranking can I get a chance in B.Pharm Jadavpur University?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NEET score required to get admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in jadavpur university in the stream MCA? Percentage required in JECA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How much score is required to do M.Tech in Jadavpur university
  4. How much score is required for M.Tech course in Jadavpur University?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  6. Can I get admission in BPT or MBBS without NEET?
  7. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
  8. Procedure to apply for admission in Jute technology at Jadavpur university?
  9. M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after B.E with 69%?
  10. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  11. Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after scoring 445?
  12. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  13. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  14. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Should I have to score above 60% in 12th to study B.E. Mechanical 5 years Evening course in Jadavpur University?
  17. Possibility to get admission in Crimea State Medical University, Ukraine on the basis of NEET score?
  18. Minimum marks required in MH-CET or NEET to get admission for MBBS in Maharashtra?
15th March 2023, 09:09 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NEET score required to get admission in B.Pharm under Jadavpur University?

Jadavapur University, West Bengal does not offer B.Pharma course.

B.Pharma is Bachelor degree in Pharmacy. It is a undergraduate course. So, you are not eligible to get admission on the basis of entrance or through NEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?