28th December 2015, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after B.E with 69%?

Sir, I am B.E[EXTC] having 1st class with 69% and my GATE Score is 302;
Can I get M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University, under any category?
Kindly reply on [email protected]. With Best Regards! ------AVEEK

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. What's the procedure for taking admission in M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? My B.Tech CGPA is 6.65 up to 7th semester
  3. Cutoff marks and percentile for admission in Jadavpur University for M.Tech in EE branch
  4. How may I take admission in M.Tech program offered by Shivpur or Jadavpur university in material science? I have done B.Tech in ceramics
  5. What are the options available after B.Tech Biotech? List of good universities offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  6. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  8. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  9. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  10. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  11. How much score is required for M.Tech course in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  13. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission?
  14. Admission procedure to MCA program in Jadavpur University
  15. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
  16. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  17. M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after B.E with 69%? -- [New]
  18. Admission chances in Jadavpur University for NIOS students through WBJEE?
29th December 2015, 03:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after B.E with 69%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Jadavpur University because you have completed B.E and you have GATE score.

So you can apply for Jadavpur university for M.Tech course in Electronics or VLSI department.
30th December 2015, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: M.Tech admission in Jadavpur University after B.E with 69%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes of course, you can study the M.Tech course. You should have scored at least 50% in your graduation to apply for the M.Tech. The percentage requisites vary with Universities. Since, you have scored 69% marks in B.Tech so you can definitely eligible for M.Tech through Jadavpur University. You have to satisfy the percentage requisites for getting M.Tech admissions in Jadavpur University. If you come under any reservation category, you can avail relaxations in marks also.

Official website - www.jaduniv.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?