17th March 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?

respected sir/mam,
I want to know that how many seats are there in b tech,computer science for diploma students.and when is the entrance exam for this?what is the syllabus?from which book?I am a student from other state haryana.plz reply me on my e [email protected].
contact no-9356323371,9416190218.my name is sheenu. I am in last year of diploma.

17th March 2011, 08:16 PM
noddy11

Thumbs up Re: Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?

Hello Friend,

No. of seats is dependent on the seats available with any college. So it vary from college to college. You will have to study your taught syllabus only and no extra is needed.

Best of Luck
17th March 2011, 10:29 PM
wiki_kumar

Default Re: Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?

Hi sheenu !!
Please mention the university in which you are interested for the admissions.!!
28th May 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats for B.Tech(CSE) for Diploma students? Syllabus for the same?

what is the fees of b.tech pa
29th May 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Branch Rank 4961
Integrated_Rank 19024
for this rank where i can get seat in EEE dept?
plz reply me soon iam waiting for your suggetions.
30th May 2011, 10:13 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
respected sir/mam,
i want to know that how many seats are there in b tech,computer science for diploma students.and when is the entrance exam for this?what is the syllabus?from which book?i am a student from other state haryana.plz reply me on my e [email protected].
Contact no-9356323371,9416190218.my name is sheenu. I am in last year of diploma.
every institute have seat for diploma student in each department .

Maximum 7 seats are allocated in each department.

Seats are vary college by college.

Best of luck.
14th June 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

i am very keen to know no of seats in amu diploma engg
13th June 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are there in punjabi university patiala for B tech (computer science)
5th December 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

automobile anvala since old questionpaper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?