29th January 2011, 02:19 PM
nawab_abhi

Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?

sir,
I'm abhishek shukla doing b.tech from BBDNITM,Lucknow.I m persuing my b.tech in mechanical engg (4th year).
sir ,i need to know the procedure and syllabus for admission in your college for M.TECH(Automotive engg.)

10th%(77)
12th%(66.80)
b.tech(till 6th sem) (60.60)

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  2. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  4. M.Tech Biotechnology Entrance Exams apart from GATE?
  5. How to take admission in automobile engineering after completing automobile engineering?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  7. Does VIT college provides course for aeronautical engineering? What is the admission procedure followed?
  8. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  9. Admission procedure for MS(Software Engineering) 5 years integrated course in VIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the complete procedure followed to get admission for automobile engineering in Mumbai after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  11. What is the procedure to apply for RTO after completing B.E in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus? When is the exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in UGC for M.Tech in Automobile engineering?
  13. Which all streams can I get with 24000 in VITEEE?
  14. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  15. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  16. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  17. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  18. Can I get lateral entry admission in VIT in Vellore? I am studying automobile diploma in andhra pradesh
31st July 2011, 11:48 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nawab_abhi View Post
sir,
I'm abhishek shukla doing b.tech from BBDNITM,Lucknow.I m persuing my b.tech in mechanical engg (4th year).
sir ,i need to know the procedure and syllabus for admission in your college for M.TECH(Automotive engg.)

10th%(77)
12th%(66.80)
b.tech(till 6th sem) (60.60)
Dear friend yes you can take admission in this course in this college...........

some information is given about it........

About M.Tech (Automotive Engineering)
Duration:- 2 Years

This programme is offered in collaboration with the Automotive Research Association of India [ARAI], Pune, a registered society and an Industrial Research Organization formed by the Indian Automotive Industries and the Ministry of Industry, Government of India. This programme is of two years duration of which the first year of study is at VIT and the second year at ARAI.

Candidates with a Bachelor's Degree / A.M.I.E. in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics are eligible for the programme.

Special Features About M.Tech (Automotive Engineering)

EntranceExam EntranceExam : GATE

Placement Placement : Yes

Average Salary Average Salary : -

Fees Fees : -

Syllabus Syllabus :

Other Courses offered by VIT University

B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Applications) B.C.A (Bachelor in Computer Applications)
B.Sc. (Computer Science) B.Sc. (Computer Science)
B.Tech (Civil Engineering) B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
B.Tech (Information Technology) B.Tech (Information Technology)
B.Tech (Mechanical & Energy Engineering) B.Tech (Mechanical & Energy Engineering)
M.B.A. (5 year Integrated programme) M.B.A. (5 year Integrated programme)
M.Tech (Automotive Engineering) M.Tech (Automotive Engineering)
M.Tech (CAD / CAM) M.Tech (CAD / CAM)
M.Tech. (Energy & Environmental Engineering) M.Tech. (Energy & Environmental Engineering)
M.Tech. (Structural Engineering) M.Tech. (Structural Engineering)
MCA MCA

Other Institutes offering same Course
K.L.E Society’s College Of Engineering & Technology K.L.E Society’s College Of Engineering & Technology
Ram Niwas College of Engineering and Technology (RNCET) Ram Niwas College of Engineering and Technology (RNCET)
Kishan Institute of Information Technology (KIIT) Kishan Institute of Information Technology (KIIT)
A.V Abdurahiman Haji Arts & Science College A.V Abdurahiman Haji Arts & Science College
Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic
31st July 2011, 11:49 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?

hi..to take admission in the vellur institute of technology for the mtech course you have to write the entrance test of the college for mtech admission,as you are now in the fourth year you can write the exam in the month of june next year ,generally the start of selling of the notification of the exams start from the first week of may .
i am attaching the notification of the 2011 examination to give you more details and finer points regarding the various eligibility procedures,i would also like to add one more thing regarding this college and that is that the fees of this college is very high as compared to various other colleges even for the mtch course so if you can afford high fees only then take admission in this college and also for more details please log on to the website of this college which is :
http://www.vit.ac.in/admissions.asp
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VITMEE11_BROCHURE.pdf(229.2 KB, 371 views)
27th April 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and syllabus for admission in VIT for M.Tech Automobile Engineering?

I have completed my bachelor's in aeronautics and I want to know if I am eligible to apply for m tech in automobile.
27th February 2017, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges having M tech automotive engineering collaboration with arai pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?