12th January 2012, 10:25 PM
shab0001

When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?

Hi..Myself Shabnam Khan
I have done MBA in Agri and food business, now i want to go for NET Exam in the same field. can you plz let mw know about the details of the availability of the forms , date of examintaion and syallabus.

I'll be thankful to you for the reply..

Thanx and Regards
Shabnam khan

13th January 2012, 01:00 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?

UGC conduct the net exam every year two time in month of june and december for JRF and Lecturership .

Candidate must be post graduate with 55% marks from recognise university.

Age should be 28 for jrf and there is no upper age limit for lecturership(relaxation for sc/st/obc candidate).

Notification will come in month of march and september.Next net exam will be in month of june.so you can fill form online in march.

You can apply online only on ugc website-www.ugc.ac.in

for net syllabus- CLICK HERE

for complete detail:www.ugc.ac.in
13th January 2012, 03:11 AM
Dilip Bista

Default Re: When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?

NET (National Eligibility Test ) is conducted by National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) .The tests are conducted twice in a year generally in the months of June and December. for online application , eligibility criteria , different subjects ,you can check it at the website , www.ugc.ac.in.

Hope this information helps .
13th January 2012, 08:15 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shab0001 View Post
Hi..Myself Shabnam Khan
I have done MBA in Agri and food business, now i want to go for NET Exam in the same field. can you plz let mw know about the details of the availability of the forms , date of examintaion and syallabus.

Thanx and Regards
Shabnam khan

Complete Information On UGC NET Exam

The NET (National Eligibility Test) is conducted by the UGC (University Grants Commission) every year in the months of June and December..

There are 94 subjects offered by the UGC in which a candidate can appear for the NET Exam..

The closest thing that i could find in which you can appear would be Environmental Sciences

I have attached some of the previous year papers of Environmental Science along with this post for your reference..

Just go through them and i hope they will help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked and prepare accordingly..

For syllabus of your subject..you can Click Here and directly download the syllabus of your subject..

You can visit http://ugcnetonline.in for more information on UGC..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
13th January 2012, 09:18 PM
ashujago

Quote:
Hi..Myself Shabnam Khan

Thanx and Regards
Shabnam khan
UGC conduct the net exam
every year two time in
month of june and
december for JRF and
Lecturership .
Candidate must be post
graduate with 55% marks
from recognise university.
Age should be 28 for jrf
and there is no upper age
limit for lecturership
(relaxation for sc/st/obc
candidate).
Notification will come in
month of march and
september.Next net exam
will be in month of june.so
you can fill form online in
march.
NET (National Eligibility
Test ) is conducted by
National Educational
Testing Bureau of
University Grants
Commission (UGC) .The
tests are conducted twice
in a year generally in the
months of June and
December. for online
application , eligibility
criteria , different
subjects ,you can check it at
the website , www.ugc.ac.in.You can apply online only
on ugc website-
www.ugc.ac.in
14th January 2012, 12:31 AM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?

Quote:
Hi..Myself Shabnam Khan

Thanx and Regards
Shabnam khan
Dear Aspirant

UGC{University grant commission} conducts NET{National Eligibility Test} exam twice in a year. Exam normally held in the months of June and December.

The aim of NET exam is to recruit candidate for lecturer post.

Eligibility conditions for NET exam:
----------------------------------

• You should have completed Post Graduation degree from Recognized Institute/University.
  • You must secured minimum of 55% marks(50% for ST/SC/PH/Females).
  • Your Age should not be greater than 28 year & 5years relaxation for OBS/ST/SC/PH/Female.

How to apply for NET exam:
-----------------------------

You have to apply online before the specific date announced by UGC through this link- http://ugcnetonline.in/
Two print-outs of filled in online application form,exam attendance slip and admission card at the respective centers (with fee receipt and category certificates) are the documents required for applying to this exam.
This will be of 450rs/- for General and 110 rs/- for SC/ST.
You have to pay this through SBI Challan form Via Online.

Syllabus for NET exam:- For Detailed syllabus Click Here
------------------------

Important dates for NET exam:
-------------------------------

June & December exam has already done for this year. so please wait for Next exam notification.

For exam notification & any other information regarding NET visit: http://www.ugc.ac.in/

Paper Pattern of NET exam:
----------------------------

Paper I
Objective Type: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Reasoning Ability and Quantitative Methods (50 questions)
Total=100 marks

Paper II
Objective Type : Core Subject (50 questions)
Total= 100 Marks

Paper III
Descriptive Type : Core Subject(will have four sections)
Total= 200 marks

Good Luck...
with regards
4G solutions
26th April 2012, 03:58 PM
vadivusuganya

hi...Now im doing M.Sc(Information Technology).....can you tell me
when will they announce date of NET exam for this year...when they start to give the application in online or in other way?
3rd July 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Hello.....myself rohini . Waiting for mcom part 2 exam result. Wanted to know date of application for this exam and notes for this exam. Thank you
5th December 2012, 06:00 PM
deepabharathi

Thumbs up Re: When to get application forms for NET Exam? Date of NET Exam and syllabus for this Exam?

[QUOTE=Dilip Bista;1640565]NET (National Eligibility Test ) is conducted by National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission (UGC) .The tests are conducted twice in a year generally in the months of June and December. for online application , eligibility criteria , different subjects ,you can check it at the website , www.ugc.ac.in.
i am so much thank for your information in NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?