4th April 2011, 06:03 PM
pankaj32

Which are the official jobs available on the basis of 12th standard certificate?

Respected sir, i had completed my 12th and now i am doing b.com so i want some official job on the basis of 12th pass.kinly let me know some job which i can appear. THANKS

5th July 2011, 01:22 PM
senthil anand.s
Member+

Default Re: Which are the official jobs available on the basis of 12th standard certificate?

If you have a good communication skill you can apply for the call center jobs.

Even you can go for the marketing weather u r good in sales and communication about the protect.

Also, you can write the public or government exams with the use of 12th mark sheet...
5th July 2011, 05:53 PM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the official jobs available on the basis of 12th standard certificate?

there are different courses offered by the universities like, lovely professional university , Punjab after the 12 th exam .
after the completion of these courses you can do the jobs.

but if you want to do the jobs immediately after the 12th exam , then there are very few chances to get the official jobs.

thanks
12th September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed dchn course an having typing of eng30/40 and also dtp,tally course after 12th i can get job
7th May 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,i've completed my f.y.b.c.s. & i got 55% i want to do job now so what i do now i cant proceed further education
8th May 2017, 12:27 PM
civilian123

Arrow Re: Which are the official jobs available on the basis of 12th standard certificate?

After 12th, one can try both in private & government jobs. The following given details is related to government field.

In Protective services
1) Border Security Force (BSF)
2) Central Reserve Police Force
3) Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force
4) Sashastra Seema Bal
5) Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)

Indian Coast Guard
1)Naviks and Yantrik
2)Assistant Commandant
3)Airmen in IAF in Technical and Group ‘Y ’Traders

Indian Navy
1)Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) and Artificer Apprentice
2)Direct entry for 3-year diploma
3)Cadet entry in technical domain

Indian Army
1)Technical Entry Scheme (TES) and Soldiers- Male candidates
2)Mahila Constables (General Duty)
3)Junior Commissioned Officers (Catering)

In Railway Department
1) Assistant Loco Pilot
2) Railway clerks & constables
3) Station Master
4) Ticket collector

In Various other Departments
1)LDC
2)UDC
3)Postal/Sorting Assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?