3rd February 2018, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Which one am I eligible for BA or B.Com? Which option is better to choose between two?

I have completed my Higher Secondary i.e., 12th from Arts stream. So, I am confused about whether I can choose BA or B.Com for my graduation. If I can choose both than which will better option to go for?

9th February 2018, 08:49 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one am I eligible for BA or B.Com? Which option is better to choose between two?

It is always considered as good option to opt for stream at bachelor's degree from which you have done 12th. Without any doubt, you should select Bachelor of Arts. You can prepare for various exams during bachelor's degree and clear in final year to become eligible for jobs in government sector.

You can apply for:

Union Public Service Commission exams.

State Public Service Commission exams.

Banking jobs.

You can pursue master's degree to become eligible for National Eligibility test for Lectureship.
10th February 2018, 11:52 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one am I eligible for BA or B.Com? Which option is better to choose between two?

Among B.Com and B.A., B.Com will be the better option to choose for your bright career.
After pursuing B.Com, you will acquire knowledge regarding various subjects of Commerce including Taxation, Management, Banking, etc.
After pursuing B.Com, you can pursue MBA which will be very fruitful to you if you are applying to MNCs. Generally, MNCs hire for their HR department, Finance department, etc.
To get the best outcome after MBA, pursue MBA from top B-schools of India like IIMs, XLRI, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?