19th April 2023, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

One can apply for UPSC while in the 1st year of BBA?

Hello sir my BBA 1 year is running and I am 18 years old can I apply for upsc exam

22nd April 2023, 12:15 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One can apply for UPSC while in the 1st year of BBA?

No, you can not apply for the Civil Services examination (often referred as UPSC examination) at the age of 18 years or being a student of first year of a bachelor degree course as the minimum age required for the same examination is 21 years as on the 1st August of that year in which examination is being held while the minimum education required for appearing in the same examination is a bachelor's degree from a recognized university (although one can appear in the same examination while pursuing final year of their degree course as well).

For complete details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd April 2023, 05:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: One can apply for UPSC while in the 1st year of BBA?

Any student at any stage can start preparing for all UPSC exams. UPSC conducts different types of exams which include the exams you can give after 12th or after graduation.
If you want to give the UPSC exam after 12th then you need to give the NDA entrance examination to take admission in defence forces.
And after completing graduation you can give exams like CDS, CAPF, CSC etc.
In all the graduation exams if you are in your final year of the degree then you can give the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?