9th June 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Which one is more preferable, either M.Sc course at goa or B.E(ECE) at Manipal?

i have a score of 281 in bitsat 2011.i can get into an msc course at goa and then opt for a be course.i am also getting ece at manipal and i might get into bit mesra as well.which would be the best option for me?

28th July 2015, 07:51 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one is more preferable, either M.Sc course at goa or B.E(ECE) at Manipal?

I would suggest that BIT mesra, Ranchi is a better option than Manipal. This is because the degrees given by Sikkim Manipal have mostly lost its validity. AICTE approval is no more given to the courses of Sikkim Manipal University. So getting a decent job will be difficult with an invalid degree. Today corporate sectors are very much intrigued to take people from M.Sc batch. M.Sc people start with a decent salary of Rs. 25,000 and then go higher up the chart. Today corporate sectors prefer M.Sc people more than even BCA people. So according to me it is better to do M.Sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?