18th April 2011, 05:04 PM
anjani khanna

Which option is better CS or M.Com and what is the difference between the two?

Which option is better CS or M.com and what is the difference between the two??

22nd June 2011, 09:24 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which option is better CS or M.Com and what is the difference between the two?

Hello Anjani,

CS or company secretary course is a special course for becoming experts in business accountancy.

This course is carried out in three stages i.e Foundation, Intermediate and Final stage. Foundation course can be pursued after 10(+2), after that if the candidate pass the foundation course he/she can take up the intermediate course. In this manner the candidate have to complete the final stage.

So it is a whole process after passing 12th to become a successful accountant.

On the other hand, M.Com or master of commerce is the master's degree course in commerce which can be taken after B.Com graduation.

This is the main difference between these two.
11th July 2011, 03:31 PM
swatiee

Default Re: Which option is better CS or M.Com and what is the difference between the two?

i have done my b.com(hons)....can u suggest me whether i should do cs or not?
11th July 2011, 07:42 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Which option is better CS or M.Com and what is the difference between the two?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjani khanna View Post
Which option is better CS or M.com and what is the difference between the two??
Hi friend,
CS-Company Secretary
:

Company secretary deals with Business Accounts. You can be experts in Business Accounts. You can be placed in any company as Secretary for the Accounts section.

M.Com - Master of Commerce:

Doing M.Com ,you are in the commerce Graduation. This will also play a role in all the companies. Also you can go for Auditing for any personel concern or for the company.

This is the differnce between these two.

All the best.
19th July 2011, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

i m surbhi sethia i had been reg. myself in icsi for cs foundation dec attempt but in ca-cpt jun attempt i hav not cleared so i want to give dec attempt of ca-cpt can it be to give ca-
cpt nd cs foundation both or not ?????????
21st April 2012, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i done my M com. in feature which course is better to me compare to cs?
29th August 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

what should I do Aftr my bcom...I hav hons on management
18th July 2017, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

I have failed in my cpt first attempt. Can I become a CA? And what is the procedure for registering for the next cpt attempt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?