8th February 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Oracle DBA fresher Job opportunies after completion of MCA?

I have done MCA and have knowledge of oracle DBA . I am looking for job as oracle DBA fresher, please let me know the institute or consultancy who provide this.

8th February 2011, 10:45 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Oracle DBA fresher Job opportunies after completion of MCA?

Hello,

Well MCA with knowledge of ORACLE DBA is a very good qualification and I dont think there should be any problem for you to get a job.
There are many companies, institutions who are on the Look out of Database Administrators and you have got the perfect combination.

Top companies like WIPRO, INFOSYS, TECHMAHINDRA are also on the look out for DBA's such as yourself.
There are many software firms all over the country who require qualified professionals like you.
Even MNC's require DBAs to monitor their data.

So can post post our resume online at the following link for quick response as they are the leading job portals in India:

http://www.naukri.com/

http://www.monsterindia.com/

Good Luck!
9th February 2011, 12:06 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

you should not join in consultancy or in any institution if you seriously work to get job in Industry. as you have done MCA and you have knowledge in Oracle DBA(Database Administration) then you should not only try to get job in Oracle DBA field but also first try to get job in any IT company. after joining to the company you may go towards the Oracle field if you wish.

to join in various IT company try to appear in offcampusing recruitment process or walk in interview. for this first check your eligibility criterion to appear in any company recruitment process. try to apply for TCS, Infosys, CTS etc leading IT company.

to apply for these company visit the website
http://www.careers.tcs.com
http://www.careers.infosys.com
http://www.cts.com

if you only fail to get job in offcampus and walk in then you may try for institute or consultancy. to know the job notification visit some job website and register there. some good job websites are
http://www.freshersworld.com
http://www.monster.com
http://www.naukri.com

best wishes.
26th April 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

i'm doing mca final year, now my project is going... i've knowledge in java & i'm taking course dba... which one is better to my future, where i'l go?
20th June 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi
I am a Network Administrator with one year Expierence in this Field now I am Pursuing my PGDM in IT Telecom I am thinking of Learning Oracle DBA I want to know what would be the future prospects of betwork Admin having Knowledge of Oracle DBA pls Help
7th July 2011, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

i am doing BCA and want to go for oracle dba plz guide me what i do firstly scope of oracle dba i am fully confused plz guide me plz plz plz 9717727051
12th July 2011, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

how mutch salary whith one year exp. in oracle DBA please tell me
18th July 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have completed my OCA and now purusing OCP but side by side I am working as a trainee in .Net technology @ one of the IT companies in GUJARAT :) I just want to ask if anyone can guide me as to how to go ahead with my carrier ?? I m finding both things intresting but would love to go for DBA but due to some reasons I have to be in gujarat for coming 2 years approx and I am unable to find any ORACLE DBA jobs in gujarat for freshers:) please guide me
9th September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I am BE CSE completed & OCA certified but company criteria for Oracle DBA wants experience but dont have any experience.What should i do?I want to do only DBA job.
15th September 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

hi... i have done my MCA... i've knowledge on Oracle DBA.... how should i get a Oracle DBA job as a fresher...... and i listened that as a fresher we have no chance to get a job on dba.. is it correct?????????? plz give me ur suggestions..........
18th September 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

there r no aportnty for oracle dba fresher.... if u r freshr then entr first in IT comp then u can chang ur field oracle dba fresher i think not good they want only exp on that field
5th October 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

dude can u tel me about oracle dba.is there any scope for oracle dba freshers?
22nd December 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

hi ,

oracle dba opening is here .if youhave 2 yrs of exp in oracle DBA pls send ur profile to [email protected]
23rd January 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Oracle DBA fresher Job opportunies after completion of MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi , is there a opening for oracle dba with 1 year exp. If yes Please reply the location and other details

oracle dba opening is here .if youhave 2 yrs of exp in oracle DBA pls send ur profile to [email protected]
hi , is there a opening for oracle dba with 1 year exp. If yes Please reply the location and other details
31st May 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

wqhat is the qualification that we need to study to get a job in oracle and how much salary for 1st starting plz anybody?
16th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMMERCE BACKGROUND, ORACLE COURSE WILL BE BENEFICIAL FOR ME
7th July 2014, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

i have complete BCA from SMU in june 2014 and i have good knowledge with Oracle DBA so how can apply this job and which company follow and tuch SMU correspondence depends.please tell me reply.
15th July 2014, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

im fresher IT engg now i want to be certified in oracle for dba post in industry. can you tell me details of how can i give direct exam for that? there are 2-3 types of exam which i have to prefer? please tell me detail procedure for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?