7th July 2011, 12:02 AM
Hk9889178034

Is Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore good for doing MCA? Will I get direct admission?

is the oxford college of engineering bangalore good for doing MCA? Will Direct admission in it is correct?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission? -- [New]
  2. Oxford college Bangalore is good or bad for MCA? Average salary package?
  3. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  4. What's the admission criteria and fee structure for pharma course in colleges situated in Coimbatore vicinity and oxford college in Bangalore
  5. Can I get engineering seat in computer science branch in Oxford College of Engineering(Bangalore)
  6. What should be my rank in KMAT to take admission for MCA in Oxford College of Engineering?
  7. List of top IT colleges in Bangalore? I am doing BCA in SMU in 3rd semester
  8. Can i do MCA course after doing BCA degree with 87.60%
  9. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  10. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  11. Which are the colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  12. List of colleges I can get with CET rank 3544 in Karnataka?
  13. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  14. List of MCA entrance examination can be given for taking admission in government college of Bangalore?
  15. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  16. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best colleges to do M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded after scoring 490 in GATE?
  18. Direct PG course in Oxford or Harvard University after being topper in 10th?
15th July 2011, 08:57 PM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Is Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore good for doing MCA? Will I get direct admission?

hi friend
according to my knowledge the college is good in respect to quality education , environment and placement options
but there is no such provision for direct entry here,\
you have to give the entrance exam
best of luck
30th September 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Oxford College of Engineering Bangalore good for doing MCA? Will I get direct admission?

Hi freinds oxford college is good ..
17th June 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

oxford or RV is the better?
11th August 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

is it oxford college is better for MCA course..? what about AMC college for MCA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?