20th January 2016, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Allen, Kota? Information about entrance cum scholarship examination?

Gud morning am Jahnvi Singh from Sacred Heart Dharamshala (ICSE board),class 10 and i want to get admission in class 11:Allen,Kota,Rajasthan.. You are requested to send the proceedings. Please tell in detail about the board percentage required and also the entrance cum scholarship examination.

3rd May 2016, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Allen, Kota? Information about entrance cum scholarship examination?

I want information about new droppers batch for 2016-17
is classes starts when NEET/AIPMT exam result will declared in august??
4th May 2016, 07:10 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Percentage required in 10th to get admission in Allen, Kota? Information about entrance cum scholarship examination?

- There is no any fix percentage required for admission in Allen , Kota.
- In Allen (Kota) , Admission is available through two ways.
(1) ASAT (Allen Scholarship cum Admission Test)
(2) Direct Admission

- Admission and Scholarship will be available according to your performance in ASAT.

Application Procedure
- Visit the site : www.allen.ac.in
- Go to "Admission".
- Now click on " Apply Online ".
- Register online through user id and password.
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Submit your application.

Documents Required For Admission
- Previous Academic Record
- Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
30th June 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage do i have to score in 10 or12 board exam and how many fee i have to give you for AIIPMT best coaching center
25th February 2017, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

What are the minimum marks to be scored for minimum scholarship in assistant?
24th March 2017, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir, my self Avinash prajapati. I want to know about the Date of entrance Exam. Can you please send me your time table of your institute?
28th June 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is the minimum mark to get admission in kota in board exam for a obc student?
2nd June 2018, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Should a student of class 10 can join Allen for their study . as they want to qualify neet as well after 12 so class 10 is better to start at Allen for preparation of neet
4th June 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I m Aakanksha and I want to be the part of this institute and want to know what percentage is required to get admission for science.
29th November 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage i have to secure in class 10 for admission in kota
20th December 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How many percentage is required in class 10th to get admission in Allen for class 11
21st December 2018, 11:39 PM
siddharthchauhan

Dear;
You don't need any kind of threshold percentage for taking admission in any coaching in kota .They just take admission test for their sake and scholarship .As being a private they accept all kind of student irrespective of your marks.But if you have good percentage in class 10 you will get benefits of fees relaxation.
7th March 2020, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir how much percentage is require to take admission in Allen after class10
6th April 2020, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

What about if we want to do non schuling from allen? How are we going to give our boards for 12 ...i mean does it provide us with any school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?