15th December 2015, 01:56 PM
sridharmk

Person working in Muscat can appear for +2 exam in the same curriculum in Maharashtra?

Dear Sir

My colleague Mr. Trushant Jadhav is a 10th standard pass out in Marathi medium in Maharashtra. He wants to pursue his studies. He is presently working in a private company in Muscat. Can he directly (privately) appear for +12 exam in the same curriculum in Maharashtra, after thoroughly studying the lessons from Muscat. I need your reply please.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the vocational course certificate in Electrical Technician equivalent to the course conducted by ITI Electrician of 2 years?
  2. What should I do to settle in India while working at Muscat International Airport?
  3. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  4. How can a candidate of Andhra, Write CET exam of Medicine in Maharashtra?
  5. How to be a manager after M.Com?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to take admission in MBBS in Andhra Pradesh State
  7. What is the eligibility for EAMCET exam?
  8. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  9. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  10. Eligibility for admission in reputed engineering colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Cut off marks to get admission for B.Com course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can my son appear for CET Maharashtra? What is the application date?
  13. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  14. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  15. Which course will be the best option for me after completing 2 years diploma course?
  16. Can I do AMIE after class 12th? Is AMIE is only for working person?
  17. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  18. CBSE or State Board, which is better for Medical aspirant?
15th December 2015, 11:13 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

Default Re: Person working in Muscat can appear for +2 exam in the same curriculum in Maharashtra?

Yes you can do this. You can fill your private admission in Maharashtra college and do your work in Muscat. But you have to be appear at the time of exams and for this you have to be take a long holidays. In Maharashtra so many schools and colleges are there who offer private course of 12th board. You have to be pay full fee of the course and no need to attempt classes, just study at your own place do self study and just appear in school or college at the time of exam and this qualification is 100% valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?