16th March 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

PG MDS for student of B.Pharma?

hellow sir, i am doing b.pharma .so, i want to go for pg program of MDS. IS IT POSSIBL?THAN Please send your openion to my email id [[email protected]

16th March 2011, 08:24 PM
dr.parul bhalala

Default Re: PG MDS for student of B.Pharma?

hello!!!! i think master of dental surgen is available for b.d.s. only it is not possible for b.pharm student n if u want to do than go for b.d.s.first for 5 year and then go for m.d.s.for 3 years in your interested branch.there are 9 branch for doing m.d.s. so this is only way to do m.d.s.
17th March 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i want to do mds after b.pharma is it can do?
15th September 2011, 01:33 PM
esaparna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hellow sir, i am doing b.pharma .so, i want to go for pg program of MDS. IS IT POSSIBL?THAN Please send your openion to my email id [[email protected]
for doing MDS you must be having BDS degree from a an approved university..BDS include 4+1 year internship..if you are doing Bpharm,u can go for Mpharm...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?