27th January 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

PG Teacher's post in KV after MA and B.Ed in Hindi? last date to apply?

i done M A, BEd in hindi can i apply now in kv for pg teacher post ? when the last date of it?

Related Questions:
3rd February 2011, 04:41 PM
simran kaur20389

Default Re: PG Teacher's post in KV after MA and B.Ed in Hindi? last date to apply?

Hi,
yes you can apply for PG teachers in KV Schools, because you have clear its qualification criteria for PG teacher... and i would like to tell you one more thing that you first register yourself in govt employment office, so that when govt vacancies will available they will approach you....

All d best
4th February 2011, 12:31 AM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: PG Teacher's post in KV after MA and B.Ed in Hindi? last date to apply?

Yes, you can.
14 posts for Post Graduate Teachers were advertised by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
The last date of application was 30/11/2010
You can try next time.
28th October 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

sir ple tellme about BE.d hindi course ,fee, admission.etc and tell me correspondence course
7th December 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i am K.Kanthi Kiran fromAndhraPradesh.I am completed my P.G.Geography, and also i am completed B.Ed in Physical Science and Mathematics but i am qualified or not qualified in geography pg teacher post.
19th December 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

hi,

I am Pg in eco with B.ed,want to apply for KV what is the last date of application form for entrance test?
17th April 2012, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

I a doing JBT from JK Bose university, Jammu Kashmir, after BA. Am I eligible to give entrance of CTET from Delhi.
16th August 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

who get the govt job after b.ed and m.a.hindi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?