23rd July 2010, 12:20 AM
gayin123

Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation?

I have completed MBA with Operation as a specilization and at present working in a Company a Manager (Operations). Please let me know if I AM ELIGIBLE TO DO Ph.d from IMT GHAZIABAD .Are you offering Ph.D course thru distance education in (Operations) Management studies?pls let me know the fee structure and all the details related to it.also give me the details related to full time and part time phd prog.waiting eagerly for you positive response as i dont want to waste my year

THANKING U

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad?
  2. Procedure to do PhD in HR from IMT Ghaziabad or any other institute?
  3. Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad
  4. Is it necessary to attend classes at Institute of Management and Technology(Correspondence), Ghaziabad? Percentage required to qualify in PGDM(Correspondence) in IMT?
  5. Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?
  6. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad
  7. Can I apply to study PhD(Management) if completed distance MBA(Operation Management) from Madras University?
  8. Am i eligible for Ph.D programme after completing PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  9. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. What is the eligibility for UGC NET? I have completed MBA in HR from IMT Ghaziabad through distance learning
  11. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  12. Is there any professional courses available after MBA? Provide list along with their details for the same? Should I do Ph.D course from Delhi University? I have done MBA in Finance from IMT-Ghaziabad
  13. Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in AIMA after doing 3 years PGPM from IMT Ghaziabad?
  14. How to do M.Phil in PhD from distance education SMU after doing MBA in operations management?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Management after comlpetion of MBA in Madras University through distance education? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility for NET exam after one year MBA from IMT Ghaziabad?
  17. Universities in Tamil Nadu and rest of India for distance PhD in Management?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
23rd July 2010, 01:36 AM
Rupaksinha

Default Re: Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation?

congratts!!!!
yes you are elligible for doing phd from IMT gajiyabad on the basis of ur score in managment.
23rd July 2010, 05:15 AM
sanjusays

Default Re: Ph.d in Management from IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education while working after MBA with Operation?

please refer the following link and all your queries will get solved......

http://www.imt.edu/Programmes/FT09PGDMPHD.aspx
23rd July 2010, 01:52 PM
happy to help

IMT Ghaziabad Distance Learning
Introduction Institute of management technology, Ghaziabad the Centre for excellence in Distance learning education. Institute of Management Technology (IMT) in Ghaziabad is offered various courses in Distance learning mode. IMT – CDL has been leading to this educational revolution in its own direction. IMT – CDL has been accredited by Distance Education Council, Government of India. IMT – CDL provides a broad range of management and information technology programmes. Institute of Management Technology (IMT) in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh has called for applications for admission into the following courses provided in its Centre of Distance Learning (CDL), for the academic session 2010.
IMT Courses offered through Distance learning:
Two Year Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
Two Year MS in Cyber Law and Security
Ph.D. Programme
Fellow Programme in Managment
Post-Graduate Diploma in Cyber Security
Post Graduate Diploma in Taxation
Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Materials and Supply Chain Management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Export Management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Retail Management
One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Executive)
Two Year Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
Contact
Institute of Management Technology (IMT) in Ghaziabad
Center for Distance Learning
A-16, Site 3,
UPSIDC Industrial Area,
Meerut Road,
Ghaziabad – 201 003
Phone Numbers: +91-0120-3015465, 80, 81, 90, 93
+91-0120-2705623, 24
Fax: +91-0120-2705625
5th August 2010, 10:40 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Admission Procedure

The admission to this Ph.D. Programme will be through an Entrance Test followed by a Personal Interview. This may be conducted either at NLU or IMT. The question paper will be multiple choice for 100 marks. There will be 4 marks allotted for each correct answer and 1 mark deducted for each incorrect answer. The questions will be broadly set on communication skills, mental ability/reasoning and research
aptitude.

The Successful candidates would then be called for Personal Interview on the same date in the afternoon session. Appearance in Personal Interview will be determined by the score of the Entrance test whose result will be declared on the same date at 2 pm.

Final admission will be declared after personal interview depending on the marks scored in the Entrance Test and Personal Interview. Vice-Chancellor, NLU may constitute the board for personal interviews comprising of faculty members of NLU. Director, IMT may constitute the board for personal interviews comprising of in-house faculty members of IMT.

Fee Structure
The academic fee for the Ph.D. Programmes is Rs. 25,000 Per Semester.

For more details visit:
http://www.imtcdl.ac.in/phd_about.htm
Thank You
5th August 2010, 12:23 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi friend,

IMT,Ghaziabad offers both full-time/ part-time PhD programmes in management courses.

And the specialization areas are: Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, Information Technology, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management,International Business, Organisation Behavior/HRM

The eligibility for admission to Phd programs is a master's degree with at least 60% maks.

So you are eligible to take admission in IMT.

The institute offers also fellowship of Rs.15000 per month to Phd students, but to the full-time students only.

If you want to pursue MBA from IMT,please try to do it in a regular mode.

The application form can be downloaded from the site:
www.imt.edu.

All the best!
5th August 2010, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

When do the forms for PHD in IMT come??
11th September 2010, 06:10 PM
gourav007ghosh

How can i apply for Phd in marketing management.Give me the procedures and eligibility criteria.I want one more information will I be able to do it in partime or in distance mode.
30th September 2010, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Could you pls upload the details that,When is the PH.D entrance test will be conducted for this year,as already forms has been filled & subimitted to te respective place.seeking for the reply..
26th January 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know whtether PGDM(2 yeasrs Full Time) would be considered for an FPM or PhD Programme in Management by IMT.Please reply at my mail ID:[email protected]
24th February 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

1. Are we eligible to apply for PhD regular course from any university after doing 3 years degree programme from IMT?
2. Incase, I want to do PhD in Operations Management as my last semester will be completed by July 2011, then shall I go for IMT regular PhD or Distance PhD course ?
3. What would be the charges for doing PhD regular & PhD part time course respectively?

kindly send me the details on my email ID - [email protected]
1st April 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hiii..
I Have completed my MBA in finance in 2010.Now i want to do phd in finance as a distant learning course as i m working in an organization too. kindly tell me how can i join yours distant learning course of Phd (in finance). what is the admission criteria, what is the fee structure???
is there any entrance exam for distant learning courses too???
kindly mail me on my id...i need to solve these queries.

[email protected]

thank you..
4th May 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

I 5have done MBA(IT) from smu through distance and scored 54%in total. I want to PHD. throuh distance from your university. So, is it possible for me? If possible then what to do for this? Please inform me as soon as possible.
Thanking you.
6th May 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hi I hv dn MBA in finance with 65% marks.I wana do Phd regular.Could u plz provide me wid course fee,tenure?Is it necessary to stay in campus for full timers?Since I stay in gzb only nd hv 2 yr old daughter.Plz suggest.
11th May 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA from MICA, Ahmedabad in marketing. Where all can i do a phd (part time) from. Would prefer colleges in mumbai. Please mail to [email protected]
17th May 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

I am a Retired Senior Assistant General Manager From SBI. I did PG in Mathematics(with Distinctions) and qualified certified member of IIB Mumbai.I have wide exposure of opersational experience in Banking area apart from aptitude of teaching few Management topics like banking credit management, behavour science etc. May I be eligible to seek admission in PT Ph.D in Management throgh SDL Program,if yes what will be fees and what will be application form .

Thanking you
BKAGARWAL [email protected]
30th May 2011, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I am just completed my MBA in Agribusiness Management From Navsari Agricultural University. Gujarat.
I am working in Seeds company, so i wana do part time Ph. D in Marketing, can i apply for Phd in marketing management.Give me the procedures and eligibility criteria.
[email protected]
5th June 2011, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

HI
AFTER COMPLETING THE 2 YEARS PGDBM FROM IMT GAZIABAD WILL I BE ABLE TO DO P hD PLZ REPLY ON MY MAIL ID [email protected]

Rgds
akbar khan
30th June 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA (HR and Marketing) from Punjab Technical University through distane education. Major was HR and minor Marketing. I want to do Ph.D in HR through distance education program. Is there is any university/institute offering Ph.D in HR through distance education program.
10th July 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done PGDM in environment management (2 yrs full time) from IISWBM, Kolkata. Now I am working in a steel industry as an environmental manager. I want to do PhD in environment management in industry through distance education program. Is there is any university/institute offering PhD through distance education program. Give me the procedures and eligibility [email protected] or 09874919039
12th July 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi,I am working as an Assistant Manager (Business Development) in a construction chemical co. after completing my PGDBA course since last 2 years. Now looking for some additional certification course to enhance my skills. Apart from this, Am I elligible for P.HD. Programme of your institute. You are kindly requested for your valuable inputs to me. My mail id [email protected].
Thanks and Regards,
Manoj Kumar
12th July 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i have done MBA in HR (Distance ) n i wanna take admission IMT GHAZIABAD through distance education sir i'm eligible for that. if yes than give me the admission procedure.

Thanking u
25th July 2011, 03:05 AM
Unregistered

when will the entrance for distance learning Phd will be held for the year 2011-12 and about the application form and last date.
26th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

IMT Ghaziabad is an university or Institute?
Can any one give best option in which University / Institute to do PhD in Operations Management
28th July 2011, 08:05 PM
kunjeyan5282

I am just completed my MBA in Agribusiness Management From Navsari Agricultural University. Gujarat.
I am working in Seeds company, so i wana do part time Ph. D in Marketing, can i apply for Phd in marketing management.Give me the procedures and eligibility criteria.
27th August 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
greetings

i have completed my PGDm from ITS, ghaziabad in 2011. wants to persue PHd regular in organization behaviour from your esteemed institute. m i eligible for application and when will the admission process start?. please revert me back on my id [email protected]
7th September 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in Mech. engg and apart doing that I pursuing B.Tech in IME , Mumbai. I also huv 5 year of experience in automoble sector as a purchase engineer. can i
apply in IMT for MBA. and tell me the procedures and eligibilty criteria.
16th October 2011, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
i have pursued PGDBM in Marketing with 64% and working in Media House want to pursue Phd. am i eligible for such Phd. programme ? what would be the fee structure and procedure for admission also request to give the information which one is suitable distance or regular .

Thanks & Regards,
Ibrar
Mail : [email protected]
1st November 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

am i elligible for net exams after completing mba distance from imt ghaziabad with 65% of marks?
6th December 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR,
I HAVE COMPLETED MY PGDM WITH HR GOT 66% MARKS AND I WANT TO DO PHD IN HR PROGRAME. KINDLY LET US KNOW THAT I M ELEGIBLE FOR PHD OR NOT..I M VERY CONFUSED PLEASE HELP ME.
PLEASE SEND ME THE REPLY ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
WAITING FOR UR POSITIVE RESPONSE.
FOR THIS I M EVER GREATFUL FOR YOUR KINDNESS.
16th December 2011, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA with hr as a specilization and at present working in a Company a Manager . Please let me know if I AM ELIGIBLE TO DO Ph.d from IMT GHAZIABAD .Are you offering Ph.D course thru distance education in (hr) Management studies?pls let me know the fee structure and all the details related to it.also give me the details related to full time and part time phd prog.waiting eagerly for you positive response as i dont want to waste my year

THANKING U
gauravi sagar
email id: [email protected]
16th December 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA from AAI-DU, Allahabad distance learning, in Operation. Where all can I do a phd from IMT (distance) .so Please send me fee details in

thanks & regard

mail ID [email protected]
5th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Hiii..
I Have completed my PGDM in finance in 2010.Now i want to do phd in finance as a distant learning course as i m working in an organization too. kindly tell me how can i join yours distant learning course of Phd (in finance). what is the admission criteria, what is the fee structure???
is there any entrance exam for distant learning courses too???
kindly mail me on my id...i need to solve these queries.

[email protected]

thank you..
5th March 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed B.tech and PGDM in marketing and HR am i able to do phd in marketing,
22nd May 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA degree in finance and i want to do Ph d in management, can i do from
IMT Ghaziabad
17th August 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd through distance learning
When is the entrance test held for 2012.???
12th December 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in Hr from IBMR Bangalore full time, and having 1 year of work exp. in Hr, now I want to do phd.from IMT Ghaziabad. kndly let me know wat is the procedure for the same? when can I apply for the same?
17th April 2013, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Pl let me know if u are doping PHd and from Where..As ur n mine qualification are same..
regards
10th October 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in Management from SMU, Manipal through correspondance, and having 10 years of work exp. Now I want to do P.hD from IMT Ghaziabad on part time basis. kindly let me know the procedure for the same? when can I apply for the same?
15th January 2014, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done MBA in production Management from vinayak mission university through distance, and having 26 years of work exp. Now I want to do P.hD in production & operation management from IMT Ghaziabad on distance basis . kindly let me know the procedure for the same? when can I apply for the same?

[email protected] { mob.9760327452}
9th April 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm YKGoel working as General Manager (Mktg) in a CPSU (Central Public Sector Undertaking) Manufacturing Fertilizer based at Corporate office in Assam. I'm M.Sc. Agriculture from Meerut Univ. having 32 yrs experience and belongs to Ghaziabad. During my job I did Part time PGDBM of 01 yr duration from Purvanchal Univ., Jaunpur (UP) in 1994 and want to do PhD in Business Management through Correspondence.

Please let me know that can I do this and what are the requirement and Fee etc.

My email id is: [email protected] Mobile Nos. : 9435474773 & 8638454389

Thanks

Y.K.GOEL
General Manager (Mktg.)
BVFCL, Namrup
[email protected]
19th August 2018, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PHD in management on marketing through distance learning. I have done B.Tech, M.Tech & working in top management position as Director ( sales, mktg) with Foreign MNC . Would you please inform me how to move forward .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?