23rd January 2011, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which pharmaceutical companies provide training to MSc Microbiology students?

Hi........ i have done B.Sc medical & now i m doing m.sc microbiology. i want to my training from some pharmaceutical company . so, please suggests me some companies for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  2. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  3. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  4. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Are there any pharmaceutical companies that provide M.Pharm with training?
  6. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  7. Which companies provide job after PG in MSc clinical microbiology?
  8. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  9. How to do MSc Clinical Research or MSc Pharmaceutical Medicine after completing BAMS?
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting training in pharmaceutical industry?
  11. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  12. Which companies provide a better training for B.Tech IT students?
  13. Companies that provides job to ECE students?
  14. List of companies in Delhi-NCR hiring MSc Microbiology students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  16. Which pharmaceutical company in Mumbai provide an Industrial training of 45 days to Pharmacy students?
  17. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  18. Which Companies provide Summer Training for 6th Semester Civil Engineering students? -- [New]
11th July 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which pharmaceutical companies provide training to MSc Microbiology students?

i have completed 2nd semester in msc microbiology at lovely professional university. at the final semester i have to undergo a 6 month project work which is a part of the course. therefore i would like to to carry out the said project at cipla pharma. is it feasible. waiting for your reply soon. thanking you
19th July 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which pharmaceutical companies provide training to MSc Microbiology students?

Hai,
Am a student of MSc Microbiology.I would like to know some institutions providing 3 months project training on the topics of marine microbiology and food microbiology.
9th August 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of m.sc microbiology 3 semester. i want to complete my project work in research institute in india plz give information to me start 3-4 month projects in feb to march in 2012.
25th August 2011, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

hii..i am a student of biotech n i'm in d 1st semester of msc biotechnology.i would like to know some places where i can do my training for my furhter benefit in the carrier
29th August 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

which company provides marketing and sales training for six month. plese tell me
5th October 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hiii.........i am a student of Bs.C.(H) microbiology n microbial tech. n i am in vii sem i would like to know some places where i can do my training for my furhter benefit in the carrier
23rd November 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

hi
am sowjanya i studied MSc Microbiology.I would like to know some institutions providing 3 months project training on the topics of marine microbiology and food microbiology
30th November 2011, 03:13 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

friend,

Eligibility for the job is:

1. A bachelor's degree in any discipline of Tourism ,with at least 60% marks

2. A post graduate degree in the discipline

as you are doing the same so can easily apply for the vacancies.For that always in touch with the internet or employment newspaper.

Top Agencies and Companies are:

Thomas Cook, Coz and Kings, SOTC, RCI, Emirates, Indian Airlines, British Airways etc..........

best of luck and explore the world
24th December 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of m.sc microbiology 3 semester. i want to complete my project work in research institute & pharmaceutical-companies in india plz give information to me start 3-4 month projects in feb to June in 2012.
13th March 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi........ i have done B.Sc Biotechnology& now i m doing m.sc microbiology. i want to my training from some pharmaceutical company . so, please suggests me some companies for training?[/QUOTE]
25th September 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hi I am divya doing my pg biotechnology. I want to do my project. So pls tel me some institutions offering 3months project
14th December 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

hi i am shikha mishra persuing m.sc biotechnology from amity university lucknow plz suggest me some projects so that i can do best.
19th January 2014, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am doing msc biotech.plz tell me about some projects ....
17th December 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi i m student of msc biotechnology i want to do my project so pls tell me some institution which provides 3 month training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?