24th February 2011, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

Which companies provide a better training for B.Tech IT students?

sir,
i am a Btech (it) stud doing a .net like course from an institution which also provides training is better or going through a training session in companies? plz help i am confused...........

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Industrial Training for the candidates of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  2. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  4. Core companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE)candidate? Procedure to apply?
  5. Companies which provide training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students?
  6. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  7. List of the companies which provide industrial training to B.Tech 3rd year students in CSE?
  8. Companies offering Winter Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. How to get internship training from various software companies which are available in Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [New]
  11. Which companies in Kerala is giving industrial training to B.Tech students?
  12. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
  13. Companies that provides job to ECE students?
  14. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  15. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  16. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  17. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  18. Which companies in Nagpur provides industrial training to polytechnic students?
22nd September 2011, 12:17 AM
@rnab_dasgupta

Default Re: Which companies provide a better training for B.Tech IT students?

If u are a student of West Bengal then for doing ur your summer training there are a lot of good institutions . These institutions provide training in a lot of programming languages such as :
1.C
2.C++
3.JAVA
4.VB .NET
5.ASP .NET
6.J2EE ... etc etc

Training can be of various durations . It can be a crash course or for 6 months or for 1 year.

Some good institutions are :
1.Ardent
2.NIVT(Novel Institute of Vocational Training)
3 CMC
4.IBM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?