9th July 2012, 05:59 PM
shaily.electrogains

Placements and training criteria in M.Tech ECE in Galgotias University?

Plz inform hw is the placements n training criteria in m.tech ece ...in galgotias university....

Related Questions:
  1. How good are the placements of SRM Chennai University? What about the quality of education?
  2. How much rank is required for OBC candidates to take admission in Galgotia for MCA?
  3. Which colleges provide good placements after M.Tech? What are other options after BE (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is Galgotias university affiliated to PCI?
  5. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  6. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  7. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  8. Which will be the profitable career for me of joining in TCS and doing M.Tech in NIT being a final year student of BE in ECE?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. Placement criteria of Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  11. What is the GATE cutoff in merit list for M.Tech admission in COEP Pune in ECE stream?
  12. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  13. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  14. Criteria for selection in ECE sector companies for training?
  15. Which course should I join for 2 months while doing 2nd year ECE?
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Forensic Science) in Galgotias University? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  17. How to do training of 6 weeks if I am a student of D.ECE?
  18. Can I get main campus in Chennai after scoring 16 in M.Tech ECE? How good are the placements?
22nd August 2012, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Placements and training criteria in M.Tech ECE in Galgotias University?

sir please show me that what is the placement of m.tech in computer science in galgotius university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?