17th July 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get admission in B.Arch course through lateral entry after Diploma in Civil branch?

I am studying in final year of Diploma in Civil Engineering and want to know that is it possible to get admission in B.Arch course through lateral entry in private universities?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completing diploma in civil engineering? Will I get lateral entry in NIT or IIT college?
  2. Need information about changing branch during Lateral Entry admission?
  3. Can a civil engineering stream student get admission in IT or CS or ME?
  4. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  5. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is Lateral Entry scheme available in 3 years full time Diploma course for ITI Civil Draughtsmanship candidate?
  7. Does IIT Bhubaneshwar provide facility of Lateral entry for diploma holders into 2nd year Civil branch?
  8. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  9. Can I get direct admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course if completed Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. Can I get admission in Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering course being a B.Sc(Maths) student?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech course after passing Diploma in Computer in Maharashtra?
  12. Will I be able to get lateral entry admission for B.E course in Delhi after completion of Civil diploma course? What is the procedure to be followed?
  13. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?
  15. Can we get lateral entry admission in civil diploma course on the basis of ITI diploma?
  16. Possibility to secure lateral Diploma Civil admission for ITI(Civil Draughtsman) student? -- [New]
  17. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  18. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
22nd July 2017, 12:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get admission in B.Arch course through lateral entry after Diploma in Civil branch?

No, it is not possible to get admission in B.Arch course through lateral entry test after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course. No lateral entry admissions are offered in B.Arch course. To get admission in B.Arch course, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics subject or three years Diploma in Architecture course from a recognised board and you need to appear in NATA examination to get admission for pursuing B.Arch course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?