1st August 2019, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Possibility of admission in Diploma Business Administration without original 10th mark skeet?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do Diploma in Business Administration but I don't have class 10th school mark sheet for some personal reason. Can I get admission with Mark sheet that is on internet they used to look marks and marks are on this mark sheet. So, is there any possibility that I can apply for Diploma in Business Administration?

7th August 2019, 06:59 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of admission in Diploma Business Administration without original 10th mark skeet?

To take addmission in any diploma course one should have 10th mark sheet from any recognised board. Without it you are not eligible to take addmission in anywhere. As it is a fundamental need for any diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?