29th May 2018, 08:30 AM
Sohambubu

Possibility to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS if failed in 12th CBSE?

Dear Sir/Madam, I got compartment in Mathematics of CBSE 12th Board exam. I don't want to give compartment exam, I want to give Mathematics exam from NIOS Board. So, I would like to know that is it possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Mathematics exam for NIOS Board if failed in 12th CBSE?
  2. Can I appear from NIOS Board if failed in Mathematics of 11th CBSE?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  4. Is it possible to appear in NIOS exam in coming September if failed in Mathematics of 12th CBSE Compartment exam?
  5. Should I opt for NIOS board to appear in 12th exam if failed in supplementary?
  6. Should I appear in 12th NIOS to join Defence Services if disqualified in 12th CBSE?
  7. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  9. Possibility to make a career in Defence Services through NIOS Board?
  10. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  11. Can I reappear as a Private candidate for all subjects if failed in last year CBSE 12th exam?
  12. Courses available to study in Abroad after 12th for 10th NIOS student?
  13. Possibility to get readmission if failed in 12th CBSE last year?
  14. Is 12th NIOS valid for polytechnic entrance exam?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th CBSE on 10th NIOS basis if failed in 9th CBSE?
  16. Possibility to reappear if failed twice in 12th CBSE?
  17. What should I do if failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th CBSE Board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to get admission in 12th Commerce if failed in 11th CBSE?
30th May 2018, 02:58 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS if failed in 12th CBSE?

No, you can' appear in mathematics exam from NIOS if i failed in 12th CBSE.

You have to pass your mathematics exam from CBSE board itself. Just apply for the reappear examination form and clear your exam form CBSE itself.

You have to take admission in 11th class and after passing 11th then you can take admission in 12th class, if you want to pursue 12th from NIOS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?