24th June 2018, 01:51 AM
Ruksark

Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have backlogs in 2 subjects in 1st year of BTech. I quit on that time and it's been 2 years now. I want to get direct admission now in BTech course. So, is it possible for me? Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to secure admission in 2nd year for a candidate who quit after 1st year of BCom with a year gap? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to get job for a UPES BTech CSE with 10 backlogs in 1st year?
  3. Possibility to take lateral admission in BCA at IGNOU after passing 1st year regular university?
  4. Possibility to study 1 year Diploma in ECE for a candidate who has discontinued B.Tech(ECE) 2 years ago?
  5. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  6. Possibility of doing MS in USA after having 11 backlogs but with 1st class in M.Tech?
  7. Possibility to study BTech for a candidate who has completed Diploma with a backlog around 4 years ago?
  8. Am i eligible for campus interview if I have less percentage in 10+2+3?
  9. Possibility of getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.E after completion of Diploma course?
  10. Possibility to get direct BTech admission in Karnataka for a candidate with 82% in Computer Engineering Diploma course?
  11. Can I get admission in 3rd year B.Com after completing H.Sc 3 years ago from Mumbai?
  12. Any chance to complete and clear my backlogs of my B.Tech which I pursued 8 years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get direct BTech 2nd year admission in any Government college if completed 1st year from a private college?
  14. How can I clear ATKT of 2nd year if studied BTech 3 years ago?
  15. Possibility to change college from VTU to any autonomous college for BTech student?
  16. Possibility to get direct admission in B.Com 2nd year in Tamil Nadu for a candidate of Bangalore?
  17. Possibility to get direct TYBCom admission in Mumbai University for 21 years old 12th candidate?
  18. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who has rejoined B.Com final year after 3 years of gap?
26th June 2018, 11:38 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?

Yes, it is possible if you join in the same college with all your documents regarding your 1st year education.

You need to visit the college directly and reapply for admission. You need to clear the backlogs and proceed to next year education. You also need to provide a valid reason about your 1 year gap.

If you want admission in another college then it will not be possible to get a direct admission into 2nd year or 1st year education.

So, it will be better if you join in the same college and clear the backlogs. If you have enough credits in your 1st year then you can get admission into 2nd year otherwise you need to first clear the backlogs and get enough credits for getting promoted into next year.
27th June 2018, 10:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct BTech admission if quit after 1st year with 2 backlogs around 2 years ago?

Yes, you can take direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in the same college if you had quit after 1st year of your B.Tech course. You can complete the B.Tech course with minimum duration of 4 years or within maximum duration of 8 years. Since, you had quit B.Tech course two years ago, you can continue it now from where you have left by taking direct admission in B.Tech course.
28th June 2018, 08:20 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

You will have to take admission again in first year of engineering. You can not get direct admission in second year of Bachelor's degree in technology.

Either you can apply for state level engineering examination for admission or take admission on basis of percentage of marks in 12th PCM subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?