3rd July 2018, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct TYBCom admission in Mumbai University for 21 years old 12th candidate?

Hello everyone, I want to get direct admission in TYBCom of Mumbai University. Right now I am 21 years of age and completed my 12th from Maharashtra Board. Kindly let me know about that is it possible to get direct admission in 3rd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study TYBCom in Kalinga University if completed 12th around 3 years ago?
  2. Procedure to do direct tybcom after 5 year gap in 12th?
  3. How to do 2 years course after TYB.Com in Mumbai?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  5. Possibility to get direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 69% in 12th standard? -- [New]
  6. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college?
  7. Is it possible for me to continue doing TYB.Com if I have a gap of 9 years?
  8. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  9. Possibility to get admission in M.Sc Mathematics or Statistics after B.Sc Computer Science? Can I get admission in Mumbai University?
  10. Possibility to secure direct BSc(Nursing) admission for a candidate with 84% in 12th Science?
  11. Syllabus for Management course after TYBCOM in 2010-11? When are the exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission for B.Ed in Mumbai University after passing TYB.Com?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  14. Is it possible to continue B.Com in Mumbai University after 5 years of gap?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D in Finance course at Mumbai University
  16. Can I do direct BA from Mumbai University if done HSC 27 years ago?
  17. Direct third year admission in B.Com possible at Mumbai university?
  18. Possibility to study BA(Economics) for 12th candidate with 25 years gap?
15th July 2018, 10:30 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct TYBCom admission in Mumbai University for 21 years old 12th candidate?

No, it is not possible to get direct admission in third year of B.Com course in Mumbai University after completion of your 12th standard being a 21 years old candidate. None of the colleges offers direct admission to third year of B.Com course. You have to take admission in first year of B.Com course and pursue first and second year of B.Com course to be eligible to pursue third year of B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?