13th March 2020, 03:55 PM
Richa r patel

Possibility of getting direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc MLT after Diploma MLT?

Hi Sir, I completed my 3 years of regular Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Technician (DMLT) and now wants to study Bachelor's in Medical Laboratory Technician (B.Sc MLT). So, will I get exemption from 1st year of B.Sc MLT on the basis of Diploma MLT and get direct 2nd year admission?

15th March 2020, 01:10 PM
sarika1993

Default Re: Possibility of getting direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc MLT after Diploma MLT?

Yes. You are eligible for getting lateral entry admission to 2nd year of B.Sc MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology) after completion of 3 years diploma in MLT. You will get exemption from 1st year of B.Sc MLT and can get admission directly into 2nd year of B.Sc MLT.

Eligibility for Lateral Entry B.Sc MLT
- You must have passed 3 years Diploma MLT or Diploma in Pharmacy or Diploma In Applied Health Programs from a recognized university.
- Some well reputed institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission.
4th August 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility of getting direct 2nd year admission in B.Sc MLT after Diploma MLT?

Sir I complete dmlt with 2years. Can I eligible to study bsc.mlt in lateral entry
26th April 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

I have complited 2 year of mlt course and now want to take admission in 3 year can I do that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?