20th April 2018, 01:13 AM
Chillarasreedevi

Possibility to reappear in 12th NIOS Board exam after 15 years for 32 years old candidate?

Hello friends, I am 32 years old and I have appeared in 12th NIOS approximately 15 years ago. But I failed in that Board exam. Now, once again I want to appear in the Board exam from the same Board. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  2. Possibility to reappear if failed 10th NIOS around 10 years ago?
  3. Possibility to appear in 12th NIOS for a candidate who has discontinued study 8 years ago?
  4. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  5. Possibility to reappear in Board exam if completed 12th ISC about 2 years ago?
  6. How many chance we can take to reappear for 12th exam through NIOS board?
  7. Possibility to reappear in 12th with Science to further pursue ITI course?
  8. Eligibility to reappear in Board exams from NIOS for a candidate who has secured 50% in Intermediate?
  9. Do I have to attend regular class for appearing in ISC improvement exam?
  10. Possibility to appear in 12th Board exam for a candidate without appearing 11th exam? -- [New]
  11. Is it legal to reappear in 12th with NIOS to get admission in NIT for a CBSE candidate?
  12. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
  13. Eligibility to appear in NDA entrance exam for 19 years old candidate who has completed 10th and 12th from NIOS Board?
  14. Admission in BBA after a gap of 3 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 20 years old candidate?
  15. Admission in BCom after a gap of 5 years for 12th NIOS Commerce 25 years old candidate?
  16. Eligibility to appear in VITEEE for 12th NIOS candidate?
  17. Eligibility to reappear in 12th from NIOS? When this examination will be held?
  18. Can I appear in JEE Main 2016 after clearing 12th from NIOS board? -- [Most Discussed]
29th April 2018, 01:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to reappear in 12th NIOS Board exam after 15 years for 32 years old candidate?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. It is a central government recognized board for secondary and senior secondary examination. There is no upper age limit defined to appear for for board exams of 10th and 12th.

Yes, it is possible to reappear in 12th NIOS board exam after 15 years for 32 years old candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?