14th August 2017, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of BA course?

I have completed B.Com. Now I want to do MA in English. Can I do this? In graduation, I studied english as a foundation course for all the three years. Am I eligible for MA English.? Kindly reply soon with the needed details for me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  2. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of BA course?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  4. Can I study in LLB without having English? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MA English through IGNOU after completion of BA?
  6. Am I eligible for B.Ed in English after completion of my B.Com?
  7. Can I hold a masters degree in commerce and English simultaneously after completion of my B.Com? Will I be eligible for NET exam then?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English literature after completion of MA in English?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in IGNOU?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in Geography after completion of English Honours?
  11. Am I eligible for MA in English after completion of my B.Com with 70% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English?
  14. Am i eligible for Lecturer job in government colleges after completion of my BA, B.Ed and MA in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for MA in English after completion of BBA graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Rabindra Bharati University after completion of diploma course in computer science?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
17th August 2017, 04:57 AM
starberry

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of BA course?

Hello,

As you have completes B.Com, you can further go M.Com courses as well as MA courses. It is a plus point that you have studied English as a foundation course for all the three years. So, you are eligible for MA in English.

Thankyou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?